Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records
(10-08-2011, 11:33 AM)Nullbyte Wrote:  [...]as death said if u think using henry flutes can beat stages then why dont u try and beat the LAME record urself..

Did you even read what I wrote or did you just cross read it? Because if you did, I would have to make suggestions about if you understood what I wrote... So please read again what I wrote and then you will know why I wont play lame to break a record, which I do not consider to be a record.

Nullbyte Wrote:and then again every player has advantages and disadvantages...

Oh man to say this is just so lame... Of course everyone has advantages and disadvantages, but did you even give the following one damn thought?
A character can have advantages which cover all the disadvantages, because the advantage is huge.

Nullbyte Wrote:henry's flute is his advantage and there are some disadvantages also...

So? Tell me about his disadvantages. He cannot punch? Oh I just run away and shoot everyone with damn fire arrows, because I am abusing the fact that the opponents are not that clever!

Nullbyte Wrote:if u think playing henry was lame then break the previous record to prove ur point..just like noir did when he beat my record with freeze.

From my point of view yours and Noirs record are really good records and I do not want to compare his breaking of your previous (!) record to the 'breaking' (I don't consider it to be broken...) of the 2 Player CRAZY record of Dragon and me, because doing that would not do justice to the 1 Player difficult records.

Nullbyte Wrote:and yes i chose woody coz i like playing with him as well i wanted to beat the record..xD

I do not complain about your character choice, although I think there are worse characters for Stage Mode than Woody. But this is not the point of this discussion.

Nullbyte Wrote:i never gave a thought to henry coz i dint knew that he maybe so powerful with just his flute..oOwill try with henry for sure

Please don't play that lame with Henry. Please go on playing skilled and don't lose the way.

empirefantasy Wrote:If Henry is that powerful in survival,then beat stages with him...If you can easily attack with deep in short distance,then kill others with this... Every player has his features and Henry has the feature to beat Survial.I dont see any big problem in this.

So by saying that every fighter has his/her features, and saying that Henry's feature is to beat Survival Stage, you basically say that he is better for Survival Stage than others right?
In this case it should not be considered a world record if you beat a record with Henry, which was set with characters like Deep and Dennis.
Do you see the problem now? Don't know how I can make it any more clear...

I hope before the next one who is fan of lame gaming posts, this one at least tries to understand the posts already posted in this topic, because there are few things more annoying than people who do not read what one wrote and then start bragging about the post they did not read...

No offense intended,
Zelphir
[Image: 9nclhxgc.png]
Thanks given by: Kevin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little Fighter 2 Stage Records - by DoIIIi - 09-22-2010, 12:37 PM
RE: Little Fighter 2 Stage Records - by Azriel - 09-24-2010, 10:58 AM
RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - by Zelphir - 10-08-2011, 10:17 PM
survival record: LFD 65 (DIFF) - by vc07293 - 02-02-2013, 05:43 PM