Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records
(09-28-2011, 07:37 PM)Ramond Wrote:  
(09-28-2011, 05:14 PM)Zelphir Wrote:  o0 Where is the recording?
If it is that lame recording I have to say that I do not consider it to be a record.
Everyone can do it with Henry and Sonata of Death all the time, that is just lame and no skill is required to do this.

Yea I know, I mainly did it for the contest, but if you want you can do the same and just break the record if you feel like it.

If you were going to say no, then don't complain :P

I am sorry, I won't lose my honor and do lame sh*t to get set record. I don't need to play lame to reach a high stage and I don't want to play lame.
I would rather try to beat it without playing lame so I can say I hold a record.
(Which is what you cannot, because everyone knows that this record can be beat easily by laming like you did, which is why one cannot really consider it to be a record in the first place.)
I know you did it only for the tournament, but that you have to lame like that to win a tournament is sad enough, don't you think? This is something I would never do...
So in fact I can complain about the fact that this is the official "record" now, because I know it is just lame and hope for the best.
Even if my complaints should change nothing about the matter at hand, there has at least been one person who tried to change it right?
The fact that you did not even try to post it here earns you some points, but you lost them when you tried to argument, that this is a real record.
No offense dude... Maybe you can play not lame, but you surely didn't show that in this recording.
[Image: 9nclhxgc.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little Fighter 2 Stage Records - by DoIIIi - 09-22-2010, 12:37 PM
RE: Little Fighter 2 Stage Records - by Azriel - 09-24-2010, 10:58 AM
RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - by Zelphir - 09-30-2011, 09:44 PM
survival record: LFD 65 (DIFF) - by vc07293 - 02-02-2013, 05:43 PM