Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Music
Hey.
So I don't like the music in LF2.0. It's getting on my nerves. I've tried putting other music files into the "bgm" folder, and then data changing the links for stage music, but as soon as I get onto that stage it says "could not create a filter graph for this file!" How do I solve this? I'm a real newb at data changing so please say it so I'll understand it. Thanks very much :)

- Coyote Starrk
Thanks given by:
change the music file into WMA by using a program, also LF2 have a quality limit on playing WMA file...
EDIT: and you have to replace the original LF2 BGM name, so be sure to make a copy of it...
Thanks given by: Drahcir
You can replace the Music File's but by Same Name, or if you want Change the File Names in Main Game by Hex Editor and place them with Same Name, but then the no. of Digits should be same, and this is maybe difficult for you, coz u are Newb so you can use vandesdelca's Method. :)
!!!Have GUTS???
Then show them Off!!! :p
Thanks given by:
Just put there empty WMA files for god's sake.
The answer to life, universe and everything (no, not 42) (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2010, 10:51 AM)SirisRhazael Wrote:  Just put there empty WMA files for god's sake.

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=1099
Thanks given by: SirisRhazael
Facepalm
Guise, he wants to replace the music, not turn it off. Please read the thread before posting such comments.
Thanks given by: Alblaka , Whaat , dubbleD , Drahcir , lf2saga
Wouldn't an audio converter be easier? Just grab your fave mp3s or wavs, convert them to wmas, and replace the music.
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2010, 09:00 AM)vandesdelca Wrote:  change the music file into WMA by using a program, also LF2 have a quality limit on playing WMA file...
EDIT: and you have to replace the original LF2 BGM name, so be sure to make a copy of it...

Facepalm (?)
anyway, there's no response from Coyote Starrk, but isn't this solved already?rolleyes
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2010, 02:45 AM)Ragor Wrote:  Wouldn't an audio converter be easier? Just grab your fave mp3s or wavs, convert them to wmas, and replace the music.

Much more Simple way is Right Click on Music File > Rename > Whatever.wma > Enter

Just Change the Extension to WMA through Rename and Place the File, it still Works.

!!!Have GUTS???
Then show them Off!!! :p
Thanks given by: