Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business
This game is a little experiment to check out the... something of the participants.

In this business, there are 4 ranks of workers: Workers, bosses, vice presidents and a CEO.
In a game of Business, there are 4 workers, 3 bosses, 2 vice presidents and one single CEO.
Your goal is to fire all the other working groups and be the last remaining group.

The game consists of rounds; each round, every player can vote to fire another player (one person only). However, a few rules apply.

1: If a player votes to fire another player, the player with the lower rank is fired. If they have the same rank, none of them is fired.
2: However, if two or more workers choose to fire a boss, then the boss is fired. Same applies to bosses towards vice presidents.
3: But to fire the CEO, at least one vice president and two other players need to vote for him.
4: When players are fired, their roles are NOT revealed.

Fired players, of course, cannot vote anymore.

At the start of the game each player receives a PM with his role. Nobody knows the role of any other person.

By observing previous votes and who got fired it IS possible to deduce who has which role and then try to win accordingly.

...so yeah. This needs 10 players. Anything unclear, just participate and you'll see. :P Or just ask.

Sign-up!
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
sounds like a better mafia game. joinage :D
Thanks given by:
Join.
Thanks given by:
CAPITALISM SHALL DIE!

I'm in :D
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Joined.
This sounds like logic and not that pseudo logic many people use in mafia.
Thanks given by:
i'll try...
Just waiting for the audio tags to become a thing
>My other musical "masterpieces"<
Thanks given by:
i'll try...
Thanks given by:
4 more people guys! :P
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
ME!!! I join.
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
JOINAGE!!!
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: