Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add more run frames with hex
? 
Jesus told me that its easy to add more run frames with hex. my question is... how?

EDIT: is it posible with just dc? (next: *the next run frame* instead of 0)
Thanks given by: Bamboori
wait huh?? isnt it just possible with just dcing?? i mean add some more frames to running doesnt need any HEX...
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
i looked at the chars in orginal lf2 and the next is 0 on them. + i tried to add next:*next run frame number* to them but didnt work. im not sure if i did it in right way
Thanks given by:
Well first you must make those new running frames you want to make and then change that next number, and make sure that numbers you add to new running´s frames aren´t already taken.
E. Jesus must be very good DCer :p
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
(08-16-2010, 05:03 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  wait huh?? isnt it just possible with just dcing?? i mean add some more frames to running doesnt need any HEX...

No, HEX would be required for this.
Unless you want to go with a bugged method.

@Topic:
I think this for some might be easy but for me, never really gotten into HEX.
So I cant help you.
Sorry.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
(08-16-2010, 05:23 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Well first you must make those new running frames you want to make and then change that next number, and make sure that numbers you add to new running´s frames aren´t already taken.
E. Jesus must be very good DCer :p

he didnt say anything about dc. only hex. and jesus tells me that he cant teach out. and far as i know, you have to add frame numbers into the exe (yes i figured it out before asking jesus). i need to know HOW to add those numbers with hex
Are you sure we are talking about same Jesus?
On topic: You could watch some tutorials we have here at forums :/
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
(08-16-2010, 05:44 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Are you sure we are talking about same Jesus?
maybe. jesus = jesupek

(08-16-2010, 05:44 PM)Whaat Wrote:  On topic: You could watch some tutorials we have here at forums :/

i have looked in LFE for a long time. but i've never seen any "add more frames" thread or tutorial
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=3286

Post #5.

You can add as many running frame with that method but I recommend using only 6 frames for better control.
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2010, 04:30 AM)no one Wrote:  http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=3286

Post #5.

You can add as many running frame with that method but I recommend using only 6 frames for better control.

thats not a good solution when trying to add more frames to the animation as the original and the new running frame keep flicking back and forth

wait 0 and next make it go right to the 309 and state 2 makes it go right back to 9 - if you want the character to be on fire similar to the burning frames that might work but i think you would actually only see one of both sprites most of the time so even that could look weird
also noone would sprite that many frames for running on fire as 3 are pretty much enough

we should stop talking about dc solutions as this is the wrong section and they dont lead to a sufficient result
and yes hex editing can do the job - basically one has to turn the running into some kind of walking (which would already be 4 frames - possibly more if you know what you are doing)

edit: also shouldn you rather release thor/Kagemitsu sometime now - looks like youve got quite a lot done on him
maybe youll get some more good feedback and motivation for him that way too
Thanks given by: