Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BG] [BP&M] Abandonment (feat. Chishio, Mugen22 & Yakui)
(08-16-2010, 07:49 PM)Marshall Wrote:  >if u hit it a few more times it just disappears without doing anything
does nearly no damage to armored fighters like louis, knight or julian and they don't fall on the ground
BP, please reply to these two questions :P
I am aware that armored characters do resist it. As I was in a rush, I didn't pay much attention to that one.
That the statue disappears without doing anything is new to me. Must have evaded my quick-bug-testing.

If I happen to find some time and motivation, I'll go back and revise it a little ;)

Lol, that is basically the reason why I didn't want to add dynamic effects to it. Too many bugs possible :P
Marshall, next collab will be much simpler, okay?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
holy ****** *** ******** ***** *** ******* **** **** ******!
into blown a been has pulp mind I
Its just incredible. feels almost like we're looking at another world

like previously said, the statues disappear if you attack enough.

offtopic:
i just had a random bg idea. it should be here but meh. anyone can use it
imagine little fighters on a gigantic table top or desktop. maybe a pair of big hands coming down to swat you
hence the literal term, 'little' fighter
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by:
@Eddie
I'm usually against writing descriptions of my own work, but I guess I could write some mumbo jumbo then Phil can edit (delete) it for me later.

A project once abandoned by mugen22 and tan00ki, it has been resurrected and has successfully exceeded its former glory with animated water with an artistic highlight from Blue Phoenix. An LF2 match as never been in such a dramatic setting and the Statues of Doom - brainchild of BP and Chishio - can only blow the battle into epic proportions.

>but I simply cannot find my pack of stars. You can make do for now Marshall, I'm sure it won't hurt?
Ouch (thanks really)

>dubbleD
thank you for your kind words!

Highlighted for emphasis :P ~ Blue Phoenix
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
? 
Broken link... :s
Thanks given by:
!!!

I am surprised myself but as it turns out, I still had it installed in some super-old mod that was rotting away on my external hard drive, including the original readme!

Bask in the glory of this mastapiece: https://lf-empire.de/lfe-fileplanet/back...bandonment Wobble

(mind you, the files are 10 years old, I'm definitely not going to change anything in it)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: