Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell_F sprites graveyard XP
rly nice drawing. it would be nice if you add some lights to the pants. so that the shading appears more imo...

Alectric edited this post 07-28-2010 11:10 PM because:
I think your screen might be too dark, i can see them fine :)
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: hell fightter
10/10 !!!! perfect !! i got nothing to say , Really AWESOME
but i can't see the shadow on his skin :p
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

GR8!!! Awesome, Man. My Favorite is Revi, the Most, but truly the Contrast is Can be more Cool. :)
!!!Have GUTS???
Then show them Off!!! :p
(07-28-2010, 11:14 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  rly nice drawing. it would be nice if you add some lights to the pants. so that the shading appears more imo...
yeahi know contrast sucks so badly DX
(07-28-2010, 11:25 AM)betitngoan Wrote:  10/10 !!!! perfect !! i got nothing to say , Really AWESOME
but i can't see the shadow on his skin :p
thanks in advnce
(07-28-2010, 11:34 AM)lf2saga Wrote:  GR8!!! Awesome, Man. My Favorite is Revi, the Most, but truly the Contrast is Can be more Cool. :)
thank you my kind friend.... also Revi comic coming soon... first i neet to learn how to draw cat damn backgrounds ....

also i got an update :3 i was thinking of made second char after finishing zack... what will happen soon.. buuutttt naaaahhhhh just a single sprite after all
[Image: sprite.png]
im to lazy for secpond char... also yes i forgot to sprite his mouth and yes im to lazy to fix it
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2010, 04:58 PM)hell fightter Wrote:  yes i forgot to sprite his mouth and yes im to lazy to fix it
= I decided that it looks way more mysterious so this will not be altered.
Just have to say it the right way :P

But yeah, regarding the sprite: the design looks great and most of it is flawless, except for one issue: did you chop off the character's left arm? :o
The forearm seems to be not touching the rest of the body. Should be fairly easy to fix by adding a few pixels to the elbow. The rest is looking good to me ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2010, 05:58 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(10-09-2010, 04:58 PM)hell fightter Wrote:  yes i forgot to sprite his mouth and yes im to lazy to fix it
= I decided that it looks way more mysterious so this will not be altered.
Just have to say it the right way :P

But yeah, regarding the sprite: the design looks great and most of it is flawless, except for one issue: did you chop off the character's left arm? :o
The forearm seems to be not touching the rest of the body. Should be fairly easy to fix by adding a few pixels to the elbow. The rest is looking good to me ;)
what? all was ok while i was spriting.. maybe its to dark... anyways i wont eork on that anymore XP
heare new one. and that one might be my new char after Zack
heares concept art done at shool
[Image: skanowanie0001ld.jpg]
and heares.... just head becouse im lazy
[Image: newpi.png]
Thanks given by: Ariel , prince_freeza
wow
its amaizing!
keep it up~
[Image: p45mycA.png]
[Image: skanowanie0001ld.jpg]

now this kind of art (pen and math paper) really fascinates me!
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: hell fightter , betitngoan
hey i was doing little research and i found an old awesome sprite!
[Image: skullex0.png]
and i had to draw it XD
[Image: 12019913.png]
im tottaly make it an project when i get working computer X3333333333
Thanks given by: LutiChris
I don't necessarily like the sprite 7/10, but my absolute favorite is the sketch, 12/10!!!
somehow i get the feeling those are pupils in his eyes (sketch) and when i look @ the sprite it just looks like a mask...a bit disappointing
none the less...it's still pretty kewl, i mean u got Kakashi's hairstyle W00T along with the scythe! +1 :P
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality