Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Kingdom error
When i play LF2-KINGDOM, after i reach the second part, when the guy stabs the bandit with a knife, after you have freed bat, it just stops, i can move and that, but nothing in story or anything, how do i fix it?:(
Thanks given by:
give the bandit on the floor a drink

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
oh, and if you don`t find a milk - in the end of the stage, there`re boxes - punch them and they break and spawn milks... - and as far as I remember you can let your weapon fall to ground with D+J or D+A. not sure anymore :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Just a general question:
Did Kingdom-LF2 ever get finished (5 completed stages)? I remember the last time I played it I got to 3rd stage, but there was nothing more... Think that was v0.9.
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
http://www.lf-empire.de/_mh/_mod5.zip

I guess that`s the last update.

And no I didnt finish it and I don`t go on working on it right now cause I got a story problem - the poem tells that you find a sword, but a shield is appearing and ... I have to change the story now and don`t know how I can do this in a good way...

Actually I finished Stage 1-1 to 1.9 and 2-1 to 2-4 or so...

EDIT: The Version Above is kinda a Developer-Version, newer then 0.9, but nothing new for guys which checked the KLF2 thread earlier...
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: forgetlatios
how about, take that shield sprite, open it with paint, paint it all black, then sprite a sword, save the file, aaaaand done.

oh, and that cave looks rly awesome, I wonder who sprited it... :P
Thanks given by:
cause i also need a shield for the further stage 2 :p

my actual idea was to change the image from a shield to a sword and you get the shield as a powerup, too, but I`m not to happy with it :p

edit: oh and far as I remember HC / Siegvar made the cave, at least some other pics like harbour and lake are from him...

but my brain is bad, I should have noted it somewhere :p (hope I didn`t name the wrong guy now :p)
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
You can also change the poem.
It's like...
You could rephrase the poem, so that it tells you about a shield. Or a sword. Or a shield & sword.

I think it would be the easiest solution, right?
Thanks given by:
nah, the poem is not just a poem.
Hidden in there are key-letters telling you the order of the sky-directions you have to use to get the shield / sword. Changing this means changing a whole lot of DC-Code. I don`t teel like doing so, but changing the shield in a sword and also giving a powerup-shield as lil extra seems not to bad, but then`s the major problem: lack of time :P, well, maybe in mid-august
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
Hey!
How can I complete the stage when the poem appears?
Because mudmosters are infinite!!!!!!
Thanks given by: