Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF NEWS TOPIC
time for smthn new...Thx to Simoneon who gave me idea....

here is the idea...
Quote:Simoneon:

The idea is pretty simple - you take a random and famous person from lf2 world, and start interviewing him with some naughty questions like 'how do you like ice-creams' (that's where interviewer's imagination comes in). Pay attention to these two things:

* Never ask anything about their private life, except if the person first starts talking about it
* Don't ask the same questions all the peoples you're interviewing. Think about something different (and in purpose/purposing (?), too), because if I was a reader I would like to read it for my entertainment ;D

anyone applying for a job??? come on people!!!!!!!!!!1
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Lauli
Are you asking for people to be interview'd, or for interviewers?
Because if you're asking for first: PM the people you'd like to, obviously.
Because if you're asking for second: Do it yourself, obviously. It's your blog, obviously.

obivouslyly
Thanks given by:
LOl great idea, start with the mods first :lion:
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
have one special person to interviewfirst... someone we didn't saw alooooong time...(Not Silva :D )

@lauli:i was thinkin to do it by myself but just checkin if someone still wanna join...
Thanks given by:
i could interview... :3
but i won't
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Just a quick opinion: there hasn't been a review since a few weeks. LF News looks dead to me. Or am I wrong?
Seriously, I wrote 3 reviews. Total reviews: 5. So mine work is currently 60% of the site content. Daymio, look for the darn crew, don't let it become the one man's story! And btw it looks that Alblaka was damn right.
The answer to life, universe and everything (no, not 42) (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Simoneon , Bamboori , Alblaka
Actually, the LF News site doesn't even work for me anymore...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: LutiChris , WelonMinter
well people i'm sorry but LF News are DEAD.i haven't been on LFE for a long time becouse of the school and things and didn't had time to manage it at all... i apologize to everyone for not informing you before about this... :/
Thanks given by:
I have thought always to open a thread like this.
Will you continue with LF news? (If you want to continue,I may help you.)
Also for me is better to report new thing here in this thread.
Thanks given by:
well i don't have any time to continue with this so... no... you can freely take idea and use it.
Thanks given by: