Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF NEWS TOPIC
Eddies big review just published on lf news... here is link...

http://lfnews.blog.com/2010/07/14/big-review/

if you have any new ideas for lf news tell me...
Thanks given by: Eddie
Woop woop, kept me waiting for a while there Daymio. I forgot I even made the article.

Hopefully it's up to the standards that everyone expects of a review, if not I will personally rewrite it over and over again until it is sorted!

Eddie
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by: Lauli
If you want people to actually read it, you've got to be more succinct. It's w/o a doubt very informative, but I don't want to find out in such a round-about way. Obviously, I'm not just telling you to write AWESOME, kthxbai, but your review could really do with some slimming.

Another thing you could do is to give a number rating at the bottom in terms of Sprites, Data, Originality and Gameplay
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by: Eddie
@Marshall thx for advice... i'll talk to guys and ask them to do that in future...

anyways... i updated blog with some funny jokes... here they are...

http://lfnews.blog.com/2010/07/19/jokes/
Thanks given by:
Hey i posted in "Jokes" section
...and it was quite alot of info that i submitted...
and nothing happened? is it sent to you by email?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
you mean you commented right? idk it is sopouse to send me an e-mail where i get a link and i can choose to aproove or erease it.... but i didn't got it... but you did commented as guest right?
Thanks given by:
yeah i commented on it...
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
hmmm... can you pls try to comment again?? maybe something went wrong... just incase...
Thanks given by:
OMG took me half an hour to come up with that comment, 2 Jokes....
why bother?
Thanks given by:
LOL... ok... anyway... if i get message i'll inform you...
Thanks given by: LutiChris