Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF NEWS TOPIC
[] 
I am opening this topic as official topic where i will publish updates, on a LF News Blog.... Ya i know you thought it will be a real news lika a magazine or smthn, but it's kinda your fault cuz you didn't joined crew....

LF News Crew: Daymio , Ethanara , SirisRhazael.

WE ARE WAITING FOR MORE CREW.... PM-me...

We will post more things later but this is just for the start... Tell me if you like it and what you think we should change and add....

[LF News]

COMMENT!!!!!!!1
Thanks given by:
There are many major grammar mistakes throughout the text which need to be corrected before you publish the text because it makes it easier to understand and looks more professional. It's nice that you take your time and review characters though :D

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
Whoa, seriously!
I like the idea of the blog and everything. But you should really read your text once or twice before you publish.
Thanks given by:
totally agree with lauli
first I was like "oh hey, cool, they got a blog and stuff"
but then I read the first entry and was like "wait, whut?"
Thanks given by:
Well, gramatically incorrect. But corrected would be great :P
BTW I got a trojan when visiting blog.
The answer to life, universe and everything (no, not 42) (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Hmm, I've sent something to the email to get enrolled in writing the reviews, hopefully it's up to everyone's standards and I hope to bring some news and reviews out to Little Fighter Empire as soon as possible.

As for the current stuff, we really should start checking Grammar. It's looking a bit odd at the moment.

edit:

Shouldn't this be in Little Fighter discussion anyway? Its a Little Fighter newsgroup/letter after all!
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by: Lauli
thx for commenting guys...
i just edited ehtanaras post, THX TO SIRIS WHO FIXED GRAMMAR, and i posted his one.... eddie joined to day with his epicly long review...

FROM NOW ON WE NEED SOMEONE TO WORK ON STORIES AND POEMS... so who wanna join send me a story about LF2....

BTW, you could have commented on the blog dirctly, i allowed to comment even if you are not member....

SirisRhazael i'll check that about trojan but i don't think it is possible...
Thanks given by:
The current reviews don't really seem like reviews to me anyway :P.

The reason I did a long one is because thats how I see reviews, other than that you just provide the basic selling points of what attacks they have and what abilities they have.

Add a bit of opinion in and some fighting style comments - BAM, with a bit of longer text you can make reviews that are dreams :D.

If you need someone to help correct grammar and help the reviews make more sense - gimme a shout :D
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
UPDATED!
Siris's review is on the blog... this time it's much better and with great pics....

thx to phil who returned my topic from disposal...

Marshall edited this post 07-05-2010 11:11 PM because:
better. keep it up
Thanks given by: SirisRhazael
Very good review, Siris :D

You made me proudly.

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by: SirisRhazael