Poll: Vote for the best
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bamboori
5.22%
7 5.22%
no one
10.45%
14 10.45%
LeoGautama
4.48%
6 4.48%
Simoneon
17.16%
23 17.16%
Marshall
11.19%
15 11.19%
Sinow Rappy
21.64%
29 21.64%
Azriel
8.96%
12 8.96%
Woodysmasher
2.24%
3 2.24%
Lauli
8.21%
11 8.21%
MH-Razen
10.45%
14 10.45%
Total 134 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #11: Datachanging challenge - VOTING
(07-01-2010, 06:20 PM)TheNave Wrote:  and mh, are ya kiddin' me? that's your entry?... I... srsly... I'm dissapointed by that...
a mp-based, distance reacting, hp draining move? that's like... so lame and used before so often already

so tell me where

oh and I`m kinda disappointed by you either: First a big talk on msn and then no entry...!?!?

oh and btw: I think marshall didnt know this is common dc, too. I asked him what dc problem he thinks is impossible to solve and this was the result :p - and i dont know why but i think marshall knows everything about lf2 chars ...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
oh well, I didn't have the time to finish mine, I barely started, sorry for that, am a lazy person and you have all right to be dissapointed

>>"so tell me where"
NTSD II.
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2010, 08:23 PM)TheNave Wrote:  >>"so tell me where"
NTSD II.

done with dc only or good old hex? :p

gotta check it out - but you could help me telling me which char I have to check :p
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
well, both dc and hex, but still it's pretty easy to do it dc-only
oh and, you'd have to wait for the next release if you want to check it out, so yeah, you can't test it yet I guess
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2010, 12:21 PM)TheNave Wrote:  well, both dc and hex, but still it's pretty easy to do it dc-only
oh and, you'd have to wait for the next release if you want to check it out, so yeah, you can't test it yet I guess

rofl, so it`s not in the actual version and it`s not dc only? Actually then you can`t really tell this move has been done for several times and it`s easy :p
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
MH-Razen Wrote:lauli: also a nice idea, but fusion is no new dc and to change the effect isnt hard either
The new thing isn't the fusion. I just thought that it'd be nice to combine the fusion with the bat swarm.
The actual new stuff is the bat swarm. (Not really new. Look at the baseball crowd. I haven't seen something like that elsewhere though, basically you can call that technique "new". No one else made it so far)
Thanks given by:
there are some truly innovative entries indeed. I'll vote later because I don't have time to evaluate them the way they deserve yet
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
no one, Simoneon, Marshall, Lauli.

Actually didn't test any deciding by video because don't have LF2 atm.

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by:
i did not know what to do.i don't know DC much but still at least by the looks and taught:
no one,LeoGautama,Marshall and Lauli
oh and what's the"MAIN SITE"

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 07-08-2010 03:14 PM because:
the core of lfe, that http://www.lf-empire.de/ !
Thanks given by:
Basically, who I voted for.
Simoneon: Excellent idea, makes it a bit more challenging.
Marshall: Damn, it's like a super move.
Woodysmasher: Just the other day, I was thinking of creating a character that can manipulate time, now there you have it.
Thanks given by: