Poll: Who will be new char?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dave (in signature)
33.33%
1 33.33%
New sprite from page 4
33.33%
1 33.33%
Or smthing else?
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whaat's Sprites
Ookey, moderator comments my sprites, this must be important critic :o
WHATHEF...!?
Nah, that really is good critic, i will try making that scarf (i didn´t realize that it really looks good?)
I think that those white eyes are pretty good in attacking pics but in others i will make eyes.
Re sizing pics make so much more work that i think i will stay in making normal sprites, not re sized.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
i like your last one.... it's very good... maybe you should just shade him a liitle bit more.... anyway he is good...

EDIT: 200th POST!!! LOL
Thanks given by:
Now i made it with scarf:
[Image: test34v2.png]v2
[Image: test34v3.png]v3
Is it better under the jacket or not?
Thanks given by:
it's better when the bandanna is on top
Thanks given by:
whut r u talking about Nathaniel...?
It definitely looks better over the jacket... ;D
you still might wanna fix up on shading, remember the value of each color needs to be +20 or +30 to looks good IMO...
example: dark color = 30; light color = ~50
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
(07-22-2010, 12:01 PM)Nathan Wrote:  it's better when the bandanna is on top
(07-22-2010, 12:01 PM)Nathan Wrote:  It definitely looks better over the jacket... ;D
Isn´t that same thing? On top and over :/ or this is joke and i don´t understand it cuz i suck at english :/
Maybe i really should fix shading but i don´t want to start anything before i know which char i will make. Now votes are 1,1,1, so :d
Thanks given by:
no he ment on top of the head, like bandit....don't listen to him...trust meh ;D
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Its a good sprite man :D
v3 is my preference.

just two little fixes perhaps. His hand are quite small, and his right shoe (our left) is too long < that way. Just shorten it, and it should look fine.
The hair and the eyes are really well done, and im a fan of jackets for some reason :P

Good job :)
Thanks given by:
(07-22-2010, 11:37 PM)Alectric Wrote:  Its a good sprite man :D
v3 is my preference.

just two little fixes perhaps. His hand are quite small, and his right shoe (our left) is too long < that way. Just shorten it, and it should look fine.
The hair and the eyes are really well done, and im a fan of jackets for some reason :P

Good job :)
You could also answer to the poll when you are commenting :o ?
Hands really are quite small i noticed that too, but he isn´t a muscular man so i think they are fine. And i don´t get it, where i should shorten his shoe? I think it´s good sized :/ and yah, jackects rulz :p
And the one i use in sprite contest thread:
[Image: herov8v8.png]
Thanks given by:
Okey, i have had some break from spriting but now i was inspired by DBZ and sprited Broly, one of my favorite DBZ chars:
[Image: broly.png]
I think upper body is ok but legs suck :/
Thanks given by: