Poll: Who will be new char?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dave (in signature)
33.33%
1 33.33%
New sprite from page 4
33.33%
1 33.33%
Or smthing else?
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whaat's Sprites
(07-16-2010, 04:15 AM)Ragor Wrote:  
(07-16-2010, 02:58 AM)Whaat Wrote:  They really are pale, must fix in new sprites. Third one´s face really seems little like it :p maybe the position just is so strange that i messed it up :/ , fixfix.

You should :D We don't like like pale vampires in America. (SCREW THE TWILIGHT SAGA)
sh*t >_< i was just drawing vampire v.2 well, i name it dracula :p
E:
Dracula v.2:
[Image: test23.png]<- i think this is waaay more better than the first one :/
[Image: test24.png]<- muscleman who´s shading is sh*t.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Atleast it's not Edward... I can't see his eyes... His mouth covers his whole entire face.
And the second guy is too skinny to be a muscleman. The shading is actually quite good...
Here's a tip, if you're going to draw muscular men, make them think and not as skinny as a toothpick.
Thanks given by:
Ookey, here´s new (again, preparing for re-made contest):
[Image: test26.png]
I tried to draw smthing to his arm but after few tries i decided to not put anything there (<- bad english).
The one i made for re made sprites contest:
[Image: test25.png]
Thanks given by:
Well well... My first post got deleted by a mod... so I like the sprites... You improved! Better than me, sadly :horrified:.
Thanks given by:
First re sized:
[Image: test31v2.png]
[Image: test31v3.png]<- better quality
Full size:

Maybe resizing isn´t for me :/
Here´s normal sprite:
[Image: test30.png]<- Maybe my best :o
Thanks given by:
actually the 1st resizing looks better IMO
and if those are glowing from his hands so should parts of the surroundings as well...
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
I tried that technique with a smoker... Forgot to save the orginal size... DAMMIT
Thanks given by:
(07-17-2010, 10:34 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  actually the 1st resizing looks better IMO
and if those are glowing from his hands so should parts of the surroundings as well...
Guh, there really should be some surroundings but becouse sprite isn´t very good i´m too lazy to fix it :d
And new:
[Image: test32.png]<- omg! super cool!
He´s mad becouse i haven´t won any sprite contest in sprite contest thread :o
Thanks given by:
Either finnish up Dave or start on this interesting lookin new char...
stick with the one you started on, other wise you might get no where... ;)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
The second one looks fine to me, there's not much I can complain about. I'd like to see him with the scarf around his neck from the first sprite, though. The first one, however, needs some tweaking.
First of all, his trowsers are too wide. If you look at the border between upper and lower body, you can see some kind of kink. Also, you should refrain from overusig the smudge-tool. And, obviously, he got those white eyes you can scare people with.
As a side note, I like the style of the resized sprite. Except for the hair (where the brushes were a bit too small) it has nice shading and proportion wise it's more realistic than LF2-styled.
I'd make a char out of the sprite you have more motivation to work on. On the one hand it raises the chance for you to finish it and on the other hand you'll have more patience to work on hard frames instead of rushing through the sprite sheet.
Thanks given by: