Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFO Help
Deutsch:
Hallo Alle zusammen =) ich bräucht ma hilfe ! Ich habe LFO Von der seite runter geladen ! Klick* (Rapidshare) nach dem ich es runtergeladen habe machte ich ma die updates Nach jedem start machte es update =D Das wahr ja nicht schlimm irgend wann machte es aebr kein update mehr Aber mein LFO ist immer noch in 4.0.2 Version wo bei ich auf dem bild *klick für bild* Sehe das es Version 7.0.14 ist ! (ich glaube es igbt auch version 8.o) Naja ich dachte das würde nichts auß machen und machte mir 3 acc Wo KEINS Funktnoirt ! Obwohl Die (glaube ma) Regestriert sind ! Also ich kann kein Chinejsich ( Auf der seite ) Trotzdem kann ich mich mit keinen von den 3 acc einloggen ! und habe kein e-mail bekommen !

*Prolbem 1 : Wie kann ich es von 4.0.2 auf 8.0 bringen?
**Problem 2 : Wie kann ich ein acc erstellen was klapp?

English:
Hello All together =) I need help ma! I have LFO from the side down loaded! clik* (RapidShare) after I downloaded it but I have made the updates after each start made it update = D is not true bad when any aebr made it no longer update But my LFO is still in version 4.0.2 where at am on the image *click for see the picture* See the version 7.0.14 it! (I also think it igbt version 8.o) Well I thought that would not auß and gave me 3 acc Where KEINS Funktnoirt! Although The (think ma) Regestriert! So I can not Chinejsich (from This side) Nevertheless, I am with any of the 3 acc login! and have no e-mail!

* Prolbem 1: How can I get it from 4.0.2 to 8.0?
** Problem 2: How can I create an acc klapp what?
Thanks given by:
Somehow I'm really glad that I understand both languages........ but I still refuse to reply in German :P
Anyways, LFO is one of the bitchiest games I've ever played, and it won't surprise me if there are any problems with registration. As far as I know, you need to create an account BEFORE that thingy starts updating itself, just click the Cancel-button or (what I guess) try which button makes the update stop (since usually European computers have problems with Asian characters). Then, try any of the mirrors on here: clicky
After downloading, install the stuff, and create an account. Play a bit to test that it works, and THEN you can try to update the game.

Just my own opinion, I really dislike LFO...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
I have already installed the game;) I have tryed with all the downloads ;) rapidshare Game base dler.org but all it is equal. acc erstelen and it is still the same I can not mcih from regestrieren any reason = (if possible could you make me a vll: P
[Image: lfowz5.th.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ryuzuki Wrote:if possible could you make me a vll: P

What in the world is a vll?!
It seems that you've pretty big probs with talking English, and you miss some words so that your posts become "Engman" or "Germish" (but Germish has such a bad meaning :P ). I'd advise you to visit >this< site
It's a really good thingy and helps a lot ;)

back to topic (yes, I trashed the 2 posts since it was just spamming)...
Sorry, but I really can't help you with LFO, I just played the Demo and wasn't very happy with the game, the graphics as well as the language. So yea, there are not terribly many people in these forums that admit to play LFO, so perhaps you'll have to bury your dreams of LFO, at least until the English version is being released (which I also won't like, I guess :P)

Thanks given by:
Hmh .. LFO there for 4 years (since 2004) and the english version comes out but I doubt Nevertheless thank;)

oh yes I have problems with my english I translet text in google XD. Maybe = Vll (Germany) =)

MFG
Thanks given by:
Too make it clear
Quote:Maybe = Vll (Germany) =)
"Vll" is only the short form for "vieleicht"
Thanks given by:
actually, the "official" abbreviation for vielleicht is vlt...
I don't care :P

Ryuzuki Wrote:I translet text in google XD
Somehow I expected that :P

Anyways, try the english version of LFO when it's released, and then I hope it'll be easier for trouble shooting ;)

Thanks given by:
Yes, but I think this will need 2 or 3 years time for the english version =(
Thanks given by:
Hi evrybody..... i now wanna play LFO i donwload it .... i dont know how to install it ... :( with u help me i give where u candownload doc with REGISTRATION please Ty |fun|CR4$H|^^
Thanks given by: