Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fifa World Cup 2010 South Africa
Man, France's last match vs. Mexico was baaaaaaad. But definitely, Mexico deserved winning, seeing France being in a desolate condition. Would be best if they don't advance any further.

Interested in how Germany will play now. After pwning Aussieland so badly, I expect nothing less than a victory.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
I have no idea why some people think the following teams are good: Ivory Coast, Portugal, Spain, Italy and France. All second rate compared to the real deal (Argentina and Brazil).
Yes, Germany is first rate. They will pwn. But then Austria was always kinda crappy.
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
I don't think Austria was crappy at all. Rather, I think Australia was **********************************************************************.

Anyways, France - OWNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD (can't do anything without Zidane)

Plus I goes for URUGuay now as opposed to PARAGuay. Methinks Urugruay actually have a chance (at least to quarter finals).
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Okay, well, this world cup seems to be full of surprises. Germany vs. Serbia: 0-1
Thousands of chances and no goal. Pretty disappointing match, imo. Should've ended with something like 6-4 according to almost 100%-chances...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: LutiChris
BRWUAGHASDFKJLGGSAFDJFADHJ!!!!!!!!!!1111 Going to nuke serbia now, cya tmorrw.
Thanks given by:
haha.. they pwned you guys totally. I won't say more about it otherwise some bad mooded germans might come after me and stalk me with the words "but but but BUT austria is not even @ the wm *smiles badassly*" and then i would probably nuke them down with "i would have cheered for spain anyways"

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 06-18-2010 05:44 PM because:
but but but BUT austria is not even @ the wm *smiles badassly* ~ Blue Phoenix
i would have cheered for spain anyways
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Lol, I laughed when TheNave lost so bad.... :lion: teehee...
but i was really disappointing by the US...since im from there...
they're still no match to get the world cup...
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Netherlands - Japan tomorrow.

Good luck, Japan.
[youtube]GFBO8jqZBc4[/youtube]
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Thanks given by:
^ the wm is too crazy to be over-confidient. I don't believe netherlands will lose but then again i never thought france would go down that easily, that germany would lose today, that spain loses their first match and that the match of usa and slovenia would be the most interesting one up to now.
@luti: are you kidding? the played godlike.. just their opponents weren't giving up and fought back.. =)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
sorry i only saw the 1st half, and i was taking my final the next half...
im sure they were, but the goale didn't even attempt to catch the ball for the first goal...
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: