Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fifa World Cup 2010 South Africa
(06-15-2010, 08:55 PM)Evil Sonidow Wrote:  Victory over North Korea really sucked. I don't favor the type of "beautiful play", with all fancy stuff, I'd rather just win, but the game wasn't good. Brazil has more potential to deliver than that.

I actually was for North Korea, just for the heck of it. They were quite resistant :P

... cause they fear revenge from above ~ MH-Razen
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
oh boy, italy really sucked in their first match, I had expected alot more from the last world champions... but well, atleast germany is in a total kick'ing a** mode
@bamboo
I'm sorry you met germany first, but, somebody just has to play and loose against them... bad luck
Thanks given by:
Did anybody do any bets? :P
i don't do bets anymore cuz i have never won any of them...i wonder why? :P
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
I found it quite funny North Korea scored against brazil, must have been good to see the facial expressions:
Korean: :D 'OMG WE SCORED AGAINST BRAZIL'

Brazilian: 'DAMNIT THEY SCORED, MUST MEAN OUR TEAM GO DOWN HILL.' :@

To be fair, England will definately not win, take a bloody look at it. In our first game we score in less than 5 minutes then our keeper, who you can tell has little experience compared to the other two, instead of putting his hand out to stop the ball pretty much decided to play dead and fall on the floor to watch it roll in.

Now, New Zealand is a different matter. Ranked 83rd and BAM they tried to make up for it. Slovakia did not know what bloody hit them. Didn't expect that cat to be let out of the bag did they?

I am actually in favour of New Zealand to get quite far. It probably won't happen, but I damned well hope they do. Newcomers are always the best and I'd love to see them kick some a**.

If not, Germany will more than likely cruise through. The Aussie game, even though germany did well wasn't really that good. Aussies can still put some spirit back into their next few matches, which I'm sure they will.

Next World Cup - LFE football team has been entered. Players and Positions:
Blue_Phoenix - Center Midfield and Captain
Vegeta... I mean Prince_Freeza - Center Back (vegeta style bad attitude = leg munch)
Alectric - Striker... somehow I can just see it.
Lutichris - Left back (in the changing room)
Phil - Right back (right back into the job of being a demo- global moderator)
Marshall - Center Forward (for his constant attack style of posting, if there's any flaws in your defence.. he WILL find it)
Simoneon - Teh hammer of justice (aka - Center Back)
Bamboori - Right Midfield... it just seems right.
Blow_Fly - Center Mid - As a Koala I expect frothing at the mouth during gameplay, pretending that you have rabies to scare the opposition
Ramond - Left Mid (no one knows why)
SirFrog - Keeper (all that armour has to defend something)

Lauli - In charge of advertisement and finding sponsors (based upon his Elias comics lol)
Elias - Team Mascot (Read above)
MH-Razen - Manager
TheNave - Coach (Ninja style reflexes and a take no crap personality - drive the team into the floor)
Azriel - Coach (his planning for programming should definately reflect for strategies in games)

Substitutes:
No one - Defender (No one messes with him)
Someone Else - Forward (Someone Else needs to take Alectrics place when he gets Angry or starts seeing ducks)
Reaper - Midfield
Alblaka - Definately a keeper (his skills in DC restrict his ability to do all things else - I assume its the same with keeping and football)
YinYin - Defender (YOU try reasoning with him that the ball belongs in his goal... an impossible task)
Apocalypsis - Midfield (He has some serious artistic talent, maybe he could take it round some opposition)
Seigvar - Midfield (Same as Apocalypsis)
Me - Defender (Its like running into a brick wall, it's both dumb AND it doesn't move)

Thats all I can really think about for the moment, LOL. Sorry if people got left out :(.

Silverthorn edited this post 06-16-2010 03:20 PM because:
That just made my day. Lol irl @ the LutiChris-part :D
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , Apocalipsis
ololololol, switzerland won against spain 1:0, hahahaha, didn't see that one coming, :PPP
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , forgetlatios , LutiChris
I'm so disappointed in Australia, as a member of the nation, I believe their play was to say the least shocking. I mean I stayed up to 2:30 am to watch the beginning. The beginning wasn't too bad, but by the end of the second half it was 2-0 to Germany. Then Tim Cahill gets sent off and is suspended for 2 matches. This was enough for the nation to stop watching. In the end we lost 4-0. It was terrible, I'm sure any Australian would agree
Thanks given by:
Eck, Argentina is dominating South Korea...and they're quite good.
Spain is sucking and always will, I don't even know why eveyone thinks they're so good. Must be that fluke European cup thing.
Portugal vs Ivory Coast....so boring. Neither team even wants to attack. They just play pinball.
3 countries going for da win-Germany, Brazil and Argentina. Italy sucks this year.
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2010, 12:20 PM)Darkangel Wrote:  I'm so disappointed in Australia, as a member of the nation, I believe their play was to say the least shocking. I mean I stayed up to 2:30 am to watch the beginning. The beginning wasn't too bad, but by the end of the second half it was 2-0 to Germany. Then Tim Cahill gets sent off and is suspended for 2 matches. This was enough for the nation to stop watching. In the end we lost 4-0. It was terrible, I'm sure any Australian would agree
yeah, sucks to have the first match against the next world champion already, :/ but you still have a chance if ya win those other two matches^^
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2010, 12:20 PM)Darkangel Wrote:  I'm so disappointed in Australia, as a member of the nation, I believe their play was to say the least shocking. I mean I stayed up to 2:30 am to watch the beginning. The beginning wasn't too bad, but by the end of the second half it was 2-0 to Germany. Then Tim Cahill gets sent off and is suspended for 2 matches. This was enough for the nation to stop watching. In the end we lost 4-0. It was terrible, I'm sure any Australian would agree

I'm sorry, but since i'm German i actually think that was the best game of the entire (up to now) Championship...
Besides may the opening game versus South Africa...

@plans for LFE team above:
Btw, keeper is the only position i can take either way :D
I suck at running around...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
And, talking about disappointment, don't we all love Robert Green?
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by: