Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fifa World Cup 2010 South Africa
^ofc.
i am pretty interested on how brazil will play today. ofc they will pwn, but how far? Up to now we haven't really seen ownage-skill just rather high-class-skill (which by now have many other teams too).
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
im crying for Honduras they have no chance....:noes: ow wells...
GO BRAZIL es fazil no mas!!!
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Brazil's match referee when being asked about fair games: "Fair game? What is this 'fair game' of which you speak."
Thanks given by: forgetlatios , snorsorbet
Keita exaggerated Kaka's "hit" and Ivory Coast's players were really trying to injure the brazilians in the end. Luis Fabiano was playing handball, tough.

American teams surpassed my expectatives. Specially the United States (Even tough they couldn't win that game with Eslovenia).
European and African teams... except for Netherlands, Germany and Ghana (to say an African team that still has some chances), I'm really disappointed.
Thanks given by:
Your expectations for the American teams must be really low then. They're all still rubbish.
Okay, not all. But some.
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
wohahahaaaa... Portugal 7:0 North Korea
Thanks given by: LutiChris
Quote:Your expectations for the American teams must be really low then. They're all still rubbish.
Okay, not all. But some.

Uruguay and Mexico lead group A; Argentina's first in group B; United States isn't the best in C, but not the worst either; Paraguay leads in group F; Brazil kick a** in G; and so does Chile in H... D and E groups don't have any American teams.

Maybe their gameplay is not the best, but they're leading in every group, and that is the only thing that matters right now, or else they won't make it trough the elimination phase.

Edit: Except for Honduras. I even forgot about it.
Thanks given by: LutiChris
So, i'm actually... uhm... aww, fuuuuuuuu, forgot the word... uhm... dis... disappointed about the WC so far ^^'

I mean, besides a few games everything went quite crappy.
Then we got this strange referee in the 2nd Germany game distributing countless cards...
And then again the nothing-at-all doing referee in Brasils game...
Additionally now the French team is kinda screwing itself.

That rather sounds like school soccer then like a real World Cup
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Until today, the average goal-per-game was among the lowest of the World Cup with less than 2 per match. Glad that at least Portugal did something to bump up that ratio. Poor North Koreans got their rear kicked :P

The issue with France is just hilarious. It's pretty much like this:
Player Anelka (the problem-child): "Coach, you suck."
Coach Domenech (the totally overstrained kindergarten teacher): "Now that's enough, GTFO!"
Players (the mob): "Well, screw you, we will stay in our corner. Go train yourself."
President Sarkozy (the Big Daddy): "Bad boys. Bachelot, do something."
French Minister of Sport Bachelot (the caring aunt): "k guys, let's get together and talk about this..."
Funny though, that all of them are grown-ups :P
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
Brazil's match was moar like UFC match, amirite. It'd be great if we got a referee that actually knew soccer. On another game, Portugal raped North Korea, although they tied 0-0 with Ivory Coast.
Thanks given by: