Fifa World Cup 2010 South Africa
Netherlands will win... and paul will fall Twisted
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
Paul never fails dude... *cough*except for 2008*cough*
Thanks given by:
The game's so awesome, even Morgan Freeman is watching it!
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Alectric
Except Netherlands are playing like REAL assholes.
Thanks given by:
just shows how much quality they have
:caveman:
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Possibly the worst game i've seen so far.. well except for Portugal vs Brazil. All it seems to be is a hack match with lots of yellows.

Glad we have a take no crap referee watching the match lol. Just realised.. that referee is an absolute tank compared to most of them, they're like half his size and a lot more stupid. Couldn't stop laughing when the one netherlands player kept trying to talk to him. LOL
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
wouldn't say the worst. ofc netherland is a bit over the top with their kungfu-style attack. Actually somebody should tell them that it is not kungfu hussle, its soccer.
Point is, spain is no luck at all. So many chances, a bit more luck and it would be different.
I am almost certain that it will go post-time.

Marshall edited this post 07-11-2010 09:07 PM because:
you should have watched Shaolin Soccer :P
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Worst game? Are you sure we've been watching the same game? Because despite the yellow cards, it's been greatly disputed and many chances for goal for both sides. Also, second half of post-time...
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna kill that bloody octopus.

What I should have said was - it's the worst game i've watched in terms of challenges, I phrased it wrong. Yes the goal attempts have been numerous, i'm just disappointed people have to play like twats to try and win.

Spain deserve the win though.
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
AAAaannnddd.... it's over, Spain is world champion!!1
Thanks given by: