Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CHAR] Striker
(07-02-2010, 10:51 AM)oliveryungo Wrote:  Charge mode- the sprites are sometimes inconsistent. Like when he punches, the lightning sprites on his other hand disappear.
Actually i think the prites are just not clear enough / to fast, but i tried to sprite the lightning sparks wandering along his chest to the punching hand.
> The energy charge IS in one hand only on punching
(07-02-2010, 10:51 AM)oliveryungo Wrote:  Kajo Ichidori-Awesome! I did that with items lying everywhere an I nearly killed myself. Though the purple explosion at the end doesn't fit striker.
Seems like i can't stay lazy and have to change that explosion ^^ To many people complain about it... XD
(07-02-2010, 10:51 AM)oliveryungo Wrote:  Overall-superbly original, excellent DCing. But, as usual, fail sprites XD. Another piece of quality work. Not disappointed.
Yay, that's what it's supposed to be :D (though i hoped the sprites to get acceptable at least >.<)
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
But if he's in a standing frame, both hands have lightning. So it would make sense if they were on him all the time.
I don't think you have to change the explosion too much, just fiddle with the colors.
Sprites? Acceptable? (HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA) Er, I mean, I doubt it. If you didn't have green lightning (?!?!?!), single color for energy attacks, and the terrible color scheme, your sprites would be okay.
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2010, 11:05 AM)oliveryungo Wrote:  If you didn't have green lightning (?!?!?!)

Uhm... you should either check your monitor or make a colortest for your eyes...

The lightning sprites are (at least that's what my eyes and Photofiltre are telling me) light-blue ^^'

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Alright then, it's turquoise.
Stuff I didn't say before-
You really should get rid of the huge speech bubble saying 'Kajo Ichidori'. Liked the facepic that appeared above Striker though, reminiscient of CE LF2. And the charge mode is pretty dumb. A lot of projectiles coming at you; bam, you have just wasted a lot of mp. Against pure melee chars is okay, but most chars have at least one projectile. And getting that defence charge thing to wok is almost as hard as not being bored.
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2010, 11:21 AM)oliveryungo Wrote:  Alright then, it's turquoise.
Stuff I didn't say before-
You really should get rid of the huge speech bubble saying 'Kajo Ichidori'. Liked the facepic that appeared above Striker though, reminiscient of CE LF2. And the charge mode is pretty dumb. A lot of projectiles coming at you; bam, you have just wasted a lot of mp. Against pure melee chars is okay, but most chars have at least one projectile. And getting that defence charge thing to wok is almost as hard as not being bored.

It's intended to be hard. Otherwise the move would by overpowered by far ^^
A little tip: If you are lower on health and have enough mana (or with beer), you can enter charge mode after placing the Njushin. In charge mode the Charged Defense works much better, blocking projectiles is easy as cake then.
Or you could just use Zap or your own D>A against projectiles, same effect.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Then Striker would be classified as 'support' char, cos we need someone else to defend him while he's charging. Or maybe you could make the clones only destroyable by non-projectiles? I'm no DCer, so I don't have the slightest clue. Even if that isn't possible, clump the Njushin more closely together, because losing just one means you're toast.
Thanks given by:
-.-

in other words, you plain suck at fighting. or at least can't fend off opponents in charge mode. jump attack= pwned.

btw "defend him while hes charging"
fail... he doesn't charge. lightning appears in his hands and he becomes unblockable. -.-
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2010, 01:36 PM)forgetlatios Wrote:  btw "defend him while hes charging"
fail... he doesn't charge. lightning appears in his hands and he becomes unblockable. -.-

He means defending your charging clones.

But you're right, i rarely had problems with defending them ^^

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
If u ask me i'll give u 6/10. I when i saw his readme i thougt him to be something more. But compared to sharn he is a much much improvement. KAJO ICHIDORI is good but u coul've improved the lightning. Anyway the way of using clones to charge was very creative. I think u've done something of ur reput.
[Image: illidansig1.png]
Thanks given by: Alblaka
nice =x

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 07-15-2010 09:56 PM because:
well, I told you in your last post already, what gravedigging is. Now you have done that here too. One more thing you have to know about lfe is that there are many people here who would like to see your posts with more words. Its awesome that you seem to like a lot of projects the members are sharing here but you could put your impression into more words. It's not an actual rule, but I noticed that many members freak out if you are "short of words". Start with 10-15 words per post to get used to it (if you got any problems with writing much). Hope I was understandable.
Thanks given by: