Poll: Vote for the best
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RtXaS
3.57%
5 3.57%
betitngoan
22.14%
31 22.14%
David
1.43%
2 1.43%
Alectric
15.00%
21 15.00%
LutiChris
9.29%
13 9.29%
Jerkington XIII
1.43%
2 1.43%
Apocalipsis
25.00%
35 25.00%
forgetlatios
0%
0 0%
Reaper
2.14%
3 2.14%
Blue Phoenix
10.00%
14 10.00%
Zhyhm.Z
2.14%
3 2.14%
prince_freeza
7.86%
11 7.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#10: Face-Picture Challenge - VOTING
damn hard choice is hard to choice D:

RtXaS - surely deserve some points!... well iv seen better but thats cp with full edit from author and looks rly nice indeed :D

Batit - it would be the best face pic on that forum ever made if not that right eye DX style is awesome... american much :D thats a treasure in the age of manga... once again i must say i love your style, just that right eye.. and maybe ears are to big from a from.. or maybe i never seen yinyin ears XD never mind.. goood work

luti - just pownsome good style also done in pixelart XD i would like to see you in mugen XD

Apoc - well draw well shade... almost... i would ad some dar tones you know D: face sould be a little more dar k in few places since head is hidden under hoodie ..... but anyway one of tha best face pic heare :D great job :D

princefreeza - eyes and nose looks streange.. but thats most lf-ish face pic in contest... almost perfeck lf-ish style GREAT GREEEAAT JOB :D

BP - best face pic heare you choice sexy face and all and its the best draw and all and powning shading and all (this is a political issue) no seriously XD its a pleasure bp thx ^^ anyway i liker the way you draw it also you add some texture on zombie skin what impres me becouse i sux at texturing... you got a pleace in haven X3

dunnow who should i vot for... i need to think :/
Thanks given by: LutiChris
@Hell Fighter
i wish'd u would have done one....out of curiosity....
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Voted for Prince Freeza (it's incredible how good you can imitate LF2 style) and Betitngoan (even tough I can't help but think it's a trace work). But this post is kinda pointless now that it's a public votation :p
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
(06-02-2010, 02:10 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  (it's incredible how good you can imitate LF2 style)

people say i shouldnt draw dbz style all the time... so here is another style thats i really like...
oh and btw voted for apoc
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
Alec and BP. Apoc's, Freeza's and bet's ones were well drawn, but...uh, I just don't like 'em.
Just waiting for the audio tags to become a thing
>My other musical "masterpieces"<
Thanks given by:
voted for:
-Alectric: Rule numbero 1 of teh freshness: Every piece of artwork containing lauli has to be voted for.
-Apoc: Even though i wouldn't have given "Bp" a cloak, it's still awesome technically.
-Betit: Nearly same as above, except that I really did instantly know that it is YinYin. I saw a real picture of him with that kind of position (can't remember where though, @everybody who wants to post a link to it: no thanks!)
-vegetafanboy: the face is a tad bit too long in my eyes (or is it the hair that is bothering me?). Still vote-worthy.
-Kay: Well yea its ramond, my favourite agony&sorrow-shareguy here at the forumz. The expression totally fits him. Thumbs up for that!

So i will explain why i didn't vote for the others.
-Rtxas: Well yea it is Simon you can clearly see that. Technically it is also fine. Too bad the level of (other) entries is a bit higher than yours.
-David: You tried hard i can see that. I am pretty sure that if you had given it like 2 more tries you would have gotten my vote.
-Jerk: I actually lol'd about your entry. Still as I am trying to get my serious site more into action I can't vote for yours (schizophrenic? Probably)
-forgetmeandmypokemonaddiciton: Same as above actually. Sorry pal.
-Reaper: Sadly i forgot to tell you the improvements, that's why I didn't vote for you. There was alot of potential in this one, though it could wasted.
-Bp: Hell yea its hell_f => problem: He should look like a zombie and not like a robot with hair. A little bit too shiny for me, so yea.
-Zyhm: Same as Jerk.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Betitngoan,Alectric,Apocalipsis,BluePhoenix. The rest is good, but these are awesome.
The answer to life, universe and everything (no, not 42) (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
RtXaS, LutiChris, Apocalipsis, Blue Phoenix, prince_freeza - superbuterinokoxosom-face-picturators
Thanks given by:
i only voted for alectric and david - the ones that made me lol the most :D
Thanks given by:
lol im tied up with BP ~ tht sais something right there...
mine's all crappy compared to bp's... :P
i mean look @ mine is 2d barely detailed while his probably took hours on end in detail'd i don't think tht was fair...to compensate for everything
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: