Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #11 - Datachanging challenge
BACK FROM THE DEAD!
Thanks given by:

After finishing my first entry for the DC competition I wasn`t happy with the result - after the chars death his "soul" (jan`s angel) fly around a few more seconds searching for an enemy to take some live from - in case the soul is successful the char is reborn with no energy and very low hp. The move don`t work a second time. The move itsself is cool, but not that hard to code - but you might be happy and see it in another work of me, unsure right now...

But compared to stuff like the lake, the stage choice system and the quest in KLF2, this wasn`t advanced enough :p And since you guys want something new I searched ...

... and searched for the old Advanced DC Thread and there were some good problems to solve with DC-Code.

I solved the Drain-MP-Drink, the Poison-Drink and the Live-Stealing-Ball - and the last problem turned out very well and is advanced enough to worth an entry.

What does the move do?
When Monk has little hp but a lot of energy he can do a move (DJA) - he go into meditation and is invulnerable for the while of meditation. In case there`s an enemy around there his helper (Jan`s Angel) catch him and draw out his live and give it to Monk - the cost of mana is twice as high as the regained lifepoints - so the move isn`t to overpowered. When Monk run out of mp or want to stop the move his helper disappear and the enemy fall to the ground.

Extras:
Alternate Move: In case there`s no enemy to attack he regain a little hp with ik8 / injury 50
Go to next enemy: I didn`t use ik8 to go to the next enemy (cause it could be a friend, too) - but there`s also no shadow which would be there with state 400 :p
Move-Stop: To stop the move I didnt use ik8 (to comply with Laulis claims), didnt use it at all beside the ik8 which should really heal :p

I will upload the MP-Drain, Poison and Soul-System as study examples after the poll... :p

I just realise my entry was just in time - midnight :P
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
And with MH entering in the very last minute, the submission-phase for this contest ends. Please have a bit patience until the poll has been set up. Thanks for your participation!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: