Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sci-Fi Discussions
Well...it's an ideal place for pointless discussions :) <1st option
...I mean, nothing disturbs you.
OR
People just like to discover unknown. <It's rather that
The answer to life, universe and everything (no, not 42) (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(05-27-2010, 10:39 AM)SirisRhazael Wrote:  People just like to discover unknown.
Seeing that you need a couple months to the moon and ~2 years to Mars, I am not sure how much you can discover outside our terrestial system....
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(05-27-2010, 10:42 AM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Seeing that you need a couple months to the moon and ~2 years to Mars, I am not sure how much you can discover outside our terrestial system....
Don't you feel the need to wander sometimes? :)
For some of us, the Earth is just too small.
Thanks given by:
(05-27-2010, 10:42 AM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(05-27-2010, 10:39 AM)SirisRhazael Wrote:  People just like to discover unknown. <It's rather that

Seeing that you need a couple months to the moon and ~2 years to Mars, I am not sure how much you can discover outside our terrestial system....

I'd love to waste 2 4 years of my live just to visit mars for a week or a day
Thanks given by:
(05-27-2010, 11:57 AM)TheNave Wrote:  I'd love to waste 2 4 years of my live just to visit mars for a week or a day
I wouldn't... Life on Earth sometimes get boring cause there is so much discovered, but I'm not kinda guy for exploring. I like more creating and doing what man can do or create, cause I don't have talent in anything, so I have to try hard for something to get any results.
-As for aliens... I'm sure they exist somewhere[cause universe is damn big], but not in way like people show them in movies.
Thanks given by:
(05-27-2010, 04:11 PM)Lord Anubis Wrote:  
(05-27-2010, 11:57 AM)TheNave Wrote:  I'd love to waste 2 4 years of my live just to visit mars for a week or a day
I wouldn't... Life on Earth sometimes get boring cause there is so much discovered, but I'm not kinda guy for exploring. I like more creating and doing what man can do or create, cause I don't have talent in anything, so I have to try hard for something to get any results.
-As for aliens... I'm sure they exist somewhere[cause universe is damn big], but not in way like people show them in movies.

Imagine us finding other humans XD
I would so LOL on sci-fi and nasa fail
[Image: bilxvzqm0a6dmcc6c.png]
by firzenX's graphics shop

my spriting attempts | Char: Boomer
odBearBecauseHeIsVeryGoodSiuHungIsAGo
chishio: "The only limitations in life, are those imposed by yourself and the laws of physics." - learn parkour or join the matrix (either will set you free from physics).
Thanks given by:
What will humans do if they find a stargate at the end of the 21st century and were built by aliens?
[Image: illidansig1.png]
Thanks given by:
(05-27-2010, 04:56 PM)WoodySmasher Wrote:  What will humans do if they find a stargate at the end of the 21st century and were built by aliens?
D:
Too much "Stargate"? :)
Thanks given by:
Yeah dude don't you know what a stargate is? oh c'mon. It's used by the aliens to hyperspace occasionaly into another galaxy.
You go through one gate and comes out through the other. Just like those teleporter thingies. It's a concept that you can accelerate matter without any disruption above the speed of light.
[Image: illidansig1.png]
Thanks given by:
^ Correct me if I'm wrong (looking at BP and the other physics-junkies) but accelerating mass beyond the speed of light is not a realistic solution to hi-speed travel. That is because the mass of... well mass is increased in proportion of speed. Thus, increasing one particle beyond the speed of light would in theory increase it's mass to ludicrous amounts. Some say any particle except for a photon accelerated beyond the speed of light would gain a "weight", sort of, that is greater than the entire universe, though that seems a bit over the top.
Anyway, IF we ever want an extremely efficient method of travel, we should probably think about shortening the way we need to travel, and not increase the speed *hint*
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by: