Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best downloadable character
Just wondering cuz I dont want to spend all my download space in finding out which ones suck or not. Please tell me your favourite(s) and why. You don't have to have an essay long reason but I just want to know the bascis like good combos or not overpowered.

[Image: woopuserbarcopymb5.jpg]
[Image: chelseafcfancopyta4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
easiest poll i've seen on this site
i choose maveric
Thanks given by:
There's a few issues with this poll, particularly since there's quite a few old characters on LFE that aren't as advanced and recent and thus obviously go down mercilessly against stuff like YinYin's Maveric, seeing how you are asking for overall characters on LFE.

I'm very fond of QQQ's Zero, though there's certainly quite a few other nice characters out there.

Zero might be an old creation (which definitely shows), but he's quite unique in comparison to other versions of him out there in the LF2 world, and that doesn't mean just different sprites, though those are different than the usual X4 rips, but he has quite creative moves, too.
Nowadays you'd label him "crap", though, so. <<;
Thanks given by:
Cirno Wrote:There's a few issues with this poll, particularly since there's quite a few old characters on LFE that aren't as advanced and recent and thus obviously go down mercilessly against stuff like YinYin's Maveric, seeing how you are asking for overall characters on LFE.

I'm very fond of QQQ's Zero, though there's certainly quite a few other nice characters out there.

Zero might be an old creation (which definitely shows), but he's quite unique in comparison to other versions of him out there in the LF2 world, and that doesn't mean just different sprites, though those are different than the usual X4 rips, but he has quite creative moves, too.
Nowadays you'd label him "crap", though, so. <<;

Well I just said I just got some randoms anmes and put it in here from LFE
I just wanna know ya opinions.

Thanks given by:
I don't have a favourite character, but I like Volt, Liso, Oka, Kato and Devin
Thanks given by:
dazzapizza Wrote:Well I just said I just got some randoms anmes and put it in here from LFE
I was actually trying to say that the poll is unnecessary since it only shows few of the many options |:
Thanks given by:
At the moment there are 140 characters downloadable from LFE. Obviously the poll is not really covering every download. You could either create 14 polls (which would all be trashed, btw) or just sort the results on the page by hits and thus find the most-liked character ;)

Sorry for playing the bad boy again, but this poll is pretty useless since, like already said, the poll is not representing the entire download collection from LFE. I think, closing should solve the prob...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Having closed this didn't help, just removing the poll and letting people post their suggestions would be a much more appropriate continuation of this topic.
Thanks given by:
OK ill edit my first post.

Thanks given by: