[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: skelguardian , bashscrazy
oh no that's pretty helpful as i'm just starting creating sprites
[Image: bobmar.jpg]
Thanks given by:
not the worst tutorial. It kinda helped me. But you shouldn't say things like worst tutorial, wait until you see some others or even my own that i try to make.

[Image: woopuserbarcopymb5.jpg]
[Image: chelseafcfancopyta4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
its not MH who made this tut, its goku2020, but published bu MH. I don't think that goku2020 can be contacted (I don't know where he is hanging around in the LF2 world :P)

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
I tried this tutorial today (at 8 pm :p) but step 2 is not that easy without a graphic/wacom tablet o_O

[edit] i know that wacom is the company o_O (domi says sometimes "wacom tablet")
Thanks given by:
Scorpion Wrote:I tried this tutorial today (at 8 pm :p) but step 2 is not that easy without a graphic/wacom tablet o_O
just for pickiness, wacom is the company, graphics tablet is the general term for that item.

I have to agree with that, it is possible to do that with a mouse but that takes about 5 times as long as with a tablet. If you mess up with the tablet, then you can easily redraw it, however, doing the same with the mouse would take forever!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Hmmm.....i cant realy see wat the change in the hair maybe i'm colour blind.L0ls
=-=-=-=-=-LvDv=-=-=-=-=-
Thanks given by:
dreadlrd1 Wrote:Hmmm.....i cant realy see wat the change in the hair maybe i'm colour blind.L0ls

I agree, if you dont see a difference between first and last image youÄre probably blind :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: