Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Hiding (For Unlimited Time)
no i meant the move(transform back) itself doesn't have any next: 1280 but normal next: and the TUs combined= 80TUs(and even if you become visible, there will only be a shadow haha
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2010, 04:46 PM)forgetlatios Wrote:  no i meant the move(transform back) itself doesn't have any next: 1280 but normal next: and the TUs combined= 80TUs(and even if you become visible, there will only be a shadow haha

And the use of this is? ^^'
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Actually, i think naruto's method would work quite well with a few changes:
When you become invisible, you spawn a ball with an itr/k: 8.
When the time is almost over, the ball sends you to a second set of lying frames( or just one) without a pic. As far as I know, with the lying state enemies won't attack you. Now you go back to invisibility. And yeah, if you want to end it, you simply "destroy" the ball with a special bdy.
You will see the shadow and the sign for 1/30 seconds, but at least not the character and AI won't react to you. I can't think of something working even better.
Thanks given by:
@Reaper

Your method makes alot of sense, I think I will go with this one as my last choice, unless someone comes up with better idea....
Thanks given by:
wait, what was the problem again with:
transforming into an exact copy of your character
replace all state 15 and 3 with 1210, add some frames with wait: 0 and state 1210 in the standing frames, add some with that state in the walking frames, and some in the running ones, done, should work perfectly
Thanks given by:
' Wrote:add some with that state in the walking frames, and some in the running ones, done, should work perfectly

only these frames? if I want it to be for unlimited time that means I have to add it to ALL the frames, and in that case I won't be able to use spacial moves while I'm disappearing....

correct me if I'm wrong
Thanks given by:
just be sure the special moves dont last longer than the hiding time (should be possible, since you can hide up to 120 TUs if im correct)
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2010, 05:21 PM)Layz Wrote:  correct me if I'm wrong

If your char passes a frame with a hiding state, he won't be hidden as long as he is in the frame (duh) but for a certain time (like Bamboori said).
So you only need to get your char into a hiding frame every x TU, but you don't need to ALWAYS keep him in frames with hiding states.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2010, 05:21 PM)Layz Wrote:  only these frames? if I want it to be for unlimited time that means I have to add it to ALL the frames, and in that case I won't be able to use spacial moves while I'm disappearing....

correct me if I'm wrong
(05-10-2010, 06:39 PM)TheNave Wrote:  replace all state 15 and 3 with 1210
that.
Thanks given by:
Got it, that should do the trick....

Thanks guys :)
Thanks given by: