Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Hiding (For Unlimited Time)
what about using the charge-attack method? would sure work well (complicated as hell though, or using hex)
Thanks given by:
@Bamboori: I don't think I will use hex, I know nothing about it....

so I think I will make a similar solution, I will make (as Alblaka suggested) repeated rudolf disappearing frames that keeps repeating itself forever until you press on hit_ja (hit_ja should lead to the standing frames with 999)...

will this work for me?
Thanks given by:
layz

he can control the time

this is how

my old method
but the t3 has a bdy at a high y
and on one of the chars special move , there is a itrk0 to kill the ball , making you visible again :D
Thanks given by:
...but he would still be visible for awhile
why don't you just make a second char without bdys, and no pics? the name would still be shown, but you would be invisible and unhittable. transforming back, you need to change some pic numbers for it to work, but it's been explained somewhere before...
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2010, 07:52 AM)forgetlatios Wrote:  ...but he would still be visible for awhile
why don't you just make a second char without bdys, and no pics? the name would still be shown, but you would be invisible and unhittable. transforming back, you need to change some pic numbers for it to work, but it's been explained somewhere before...

AI will still attack you ^^ > no real invisibility
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
yea but that's just stupid ai :D- thus it doesn't matter.(oh wait shadows... yea... darn)
*thinking immesnsely* ok it's impossible(without hex) to have the conditions:
always invisible, after input. simple as that.

Thanks given by:
hmm....
so what I need is to transform into something that the AI doesn't attack, and also without shadow :s this is really getting complicated...

but here is another crazy idea:
can I create an invisible clone that starts with 0 HP? if I could do that I think I will follow the move after death technique (like kingdom Lf2) so I will have a dead clone that the AI won't attack, but still the game won't end, while I transform into a ball (or a weapon) with blank pics. ( the clone summoning and transforming will be at the same time)..

come on this one gotta work... :(
Thanks given by:
You can create a clone with 500 hp, then kill him down to 0 hp and then use a move-after-death.
But however, if you're transformed into anything else then T0 you CAN'T control anything anymore...

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2010, 03:41 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  But however, if you're transformed into anything else then T0 you CAN'T control anything anymore...
unless i read wrong, you mean if you transform into something other than T0, you can't control the char(once as t0) anymore? yay i get to prove you wrong. once, i failed(well actually it's impossible) to make a t3 chase when it was transformed from a t0. but once i transformed back, i could still control. bamboori made one like this before too.

oh and secondly @topic:
the closest i can get to some char that has:
no shadows, unhittable
is state 3005 with no bdys. but that makes you unable to move(i think) and coms will try to rebound you(lol), so it's... hard...
OR maybe... ok maybe... using rudolf transform, to transform into a char which has next: 1280(i'm not familiar, there may be a longer time for invisibility) and blank pics, so even when you are seen blinking, you can only temporarily see the shadow...(include the 1280 thing in frames that have next: 999/0 or it will be bad looking.
oh and the transforming back has x TUs so once you are back to normal, you immediately become visible.

Thanks given by:
(05-10-2010, 04:06 PM)forgetlatios Wrote:  unless i read wrong

You did...

The move still is supposed to be ended by entering a key combination. But you can't control your char as long as it's not a T0.

@state:3005
Enemies will just try to attack like usual. You just don't have a shadow.

@your 2nd idea:
Won't work. Transforming back won't make you visible, the invisibility duration will keep until it wears out.
You can see this if you use Rudolphs Invisibility and then transform into someone else.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: