Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Flash game: The Hell Evolution
! 
Hello everyone,

I just want to tell you that I just created a new hard flash game playable for free on my website:
http://marie-gen.ca

- This game is like the 2 popular games: Syobon Action and "I wanna be the guy" on Youtube. In this game: you are a small guy that must travel through the hell zones for killing the evil master. You will find many traps, power ups or power downs. Some power downs can give you bonus points at the end of the level. There are always a clue for finishing each level.
A top 100 hi-score will be added soon on my website.

The default buttons for playing my game are:
Arrows for moving.
CTRL for running.
Space for jumping.

A preview of my game is available on my Youtube page:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wQFVMGtRyE
I am open for any suggestions about updates.

If you have any suggestion, please post it on my Youtube page. I ask that because I am registered on several forums that link to my Youtube page. It's more easy for me to answer to all peoples on the same page. Thanks for your understanding.

If you like my game, please vote "I love it" on my Youtube page, it will be realy appreciated. :)

Have fun playing my game!!
Thanks given by:
i love it :D
maybe you could include parodies to other games :P

~moved to programming section.
Thanks given by:
Hmmm, i just get a BlackScreenOfDeath...
Sure the link is correct?
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
^ I played it, must be on your end.

I died all the time, one way or another!1
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(04-28-2010, 12:05 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  i love it :D
maybe you could include parodies to other games :P

~moved to programming section.

Thanks for your suggestion, I will keep it in mind. It's a great idea!

I don't think to create more games right now. I want to update this one for better levels, more opponents and traps. I want this game to be known on Youtube and on the net like Syobon Action and "I wanna be the guy".

(04-28-2010, 03:43 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Hmmm, i just get a BlackScreenOfDeath...
Sure the link is correct?

The link is ok.
I am doing some updates and tests on my website and my game for increasing the playability of my game. It's possible that the link was unavailable at that moment.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, i still get a blank black page with the title "index". You are using Pop-Ups or something?

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Just a copy of the worldwide popular game mario.

Havn't you all heard of it? Shock
!!!Have GUTS???
Then show them Off!!! :p
Thanks given by:
(04-29-2010, 09:18 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  Hmm, i still get a blank black page with the title "index". You are using Pop-Ups or something?

Try to update your Flash Player. My website is made with Flash 10. My game is the only Pop-Up that I have on my page, but it does not open automaticly.

If that not work, try this link:
http://marie-gen.ca/the_hell_evolution.html

(04-29-2010, 09:55 AM)lf2saga Wrote:  Just a copy of the worldwide popular game mario.

I know that my game is like Super Mario Bros, but it's one of the reason that I ask to people for any suggestions about updates.
Thanks given by:
(04-29-2010, 11:48 AM)Genisto Wrote:  
(04-29-2010, 09:18 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  Hmm, i still get a blank black page with the title "index". You are using Pop-Ups or something?

Try to update your Flash Player. My website is made with Flash 10. My game is the only Pop-Up that I have on my page, but it does not open automaticly.

If that not work, try this link:
http://marie-gen.ca/the_hell_evolution.html

(04-29-2010, 09:55 AM)lf2saga Wrote:  Just a copy of the worldwide popular game mario.

I know that my game is like Super Mario Bros, but it's one of the reason that I ask to people for any suggestions about updates.

I have many suggestions for you.

1st - Change the character style. Otherwise it is the mario character only.

Want more then PM (Private Message) me.
!!!Have GUTS???
Then show them Off!!! :p
Thanks given by:
That link gave me a blue blank page... However, after deactivating ABP it loaded. So IT IS automatically starting as a pop-up...

(And btw, don't ask a online-games-nerd whether he has the actual version of a Flash Player)

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: