Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[CHAR] Spark
[Image: 14ahmcy.jpg]
Version 1.11

And here, completely unexspected, never announced besides the flashlight-hint in my sig... APPEARS SPARK!

A new character with (as usual) crappy sprites and famous-lolish-awesome DC content.
Download and test this char, laugh at the Bandits trying to find you among dozens of illusional clones and then get headache while trying to get through the heaps of special-bdy's and itr/kind:8's used in this char. ^^
Actually, this char was just a basic idea, coming to my mind (slightly inspired by NTSD's Minato) and now it's done, after 3-4 days of work :D
A little sidenote: This time there are NO secret moves in the char... Honestly :D

The download is rather small (i was REALLY cautious with the DCing and didn't waste a single wpoint ^^), you can get the 1MB-file here:
CLICK HERE!!! or go for LFE Fileplanet
Like always it includes the character, the logo from above (in better quality ;) ) and a full Readme (you'll need it).

I think we should skip the useless SmallTalk and get to the
SCREENIES!!! (Click to View)

So, any comments already?
(And YES, i didn't add a version history XD)

PS: Btw, anyone finding the secret story clue in the Readme, feel free to post it here and cause a wave of mysterious rumors...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: klodasmone
@First I thought you made a char from SparK's ava. (lol)
Nice char really... reminds me of illusionist chars...
*Downloading*
Gotta test it. See next post.
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Thanks given by:
i had it too see my next post for my views
Thanks given by: sodsblandaxia
Why can't you people just test it and then post the reviews rather than just announce that you're gonna rate it?
Thanks given by: Alblaka , TheNave , kane
(04-12-2010, 03:01 AM)no one Wrote:  Why can't you people just test it and then post the reviews rather than just announce that you're gonna rate it?

OFF-TOPIC: Man your post is so getting put in the trash, foo.

ON-TOPIC (note that this has nothing to do with the quote.): Looks awesome... but you need to try something different. I, for one, think that you need to start making your own sprites, using the base of original characters. On the less-darker note, I wanna test this guy out. Seems to me that we have to give it a go.
Thanks given by:
Actually No One is completely right... There is no use in posting "Hey, i'm gonna testing it" besides post count +1.

@Aditya:
K, what is your definition of a good attack?
An 50-hit-combo, or may a D>A+20mp+8980823injury?

@Ragor:
Honestly, i tried many times: I can't sprite ^^'
Up to now i even failed on drawing a stickman.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
do you remember this word: >>>>>cleric <<<<<
but also put some fast attacks(less charge time,covering area around u ,maybe with less damage pushing the enemies out of range)
Thanks given by:
Hmmm, actually D^A and DvA+D are quite what you described: Good area, high knockbak low damage...
Regarding the charge thingy... Dunno ^^' Could reduce the delay of the Fake Extermination, but the Tactical Illusion thingy can't be reduced, since the user needs the time to may add A or D.

Btw, could you please change your sig ^^' It's kinda creepy for me...

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Downloading......allright, let's get this thing reviewed and deleted...(no offence. While your DC is admirable, your sprites are really bad. You should work together with a spriter)
I will not test your injured thingies.
Most of your moves take a while to work, e.g using create illusion requires frantic A and D pressing.
Running illusion doesn't work.
Create illusion-Utterly cheap in one on one with a CP. CPs are so stupid that after I switch places with Swap they keep trying to attack it. I simply pick up items and throw it to kill the CP.
Swap-Bit useless on its own. Though can be useful for the purpose above.
Attacker-Ergh. Does a lot of damage(when the stupid illusion actually catches the opponent), although it can be a bit hard to hit.
Tactical Illusion-OMG, so hard to use. This thing can't change direction, so unless you have a whole army of them....utterly useless.
Fake extermination-WOULD be useful for blasting back enemies, but it takes too long for the ball to come down. And far too much mp for something that does less than a punch.
Flash-can't test. When I use it a Rocky hammer (trickityhouses' char) comes up instead...
Hexagonal illusion-Can't say it's very useful other than a distraction....(which can be cheap)
Remote illusion-Stupid. Since it has really little HP like all illusions, it can easily be killed. And it takes too long for Spark to regain control. And why put the extra mp on the moves?
Storm of immense pain-Yeah, okay move. But if you use it from a distance, the final kick won't take place.
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Alblaka
(04-12-2010, 09:12 AM)oliveryungo Wrote:  Downloading......allright, let's get this thing reviewed and deleted...(no offence. While your DC is admirable, your sprites are really bad. You should work together with a spriter)
I will not test your injured thingies.
Most of your moves take a while to work, e.g using create illusion requires frantic A and D pressing.
Running illusion doesn't work.
Create illusion-Utterly cheap in one on one with a CP. CPs are so stupid that after I switch places with Swap they keep trying to attack it. I simply pick up items and throw it to kill the CP.
Swap-Bit useless on its own. Though can be useful for the purpose above.
Attacker-Ergh. Does a lot of damage(when the stupid illusion actually catches the opponent), although it can be a bit hard to hit.
Tactical Illusion-OMG, so hard to use. This thing can't change direction, so unless you have a whole army of them....utterly useless.
Fake extermination-WOULD be useful for blasting back enemies, but it takes too long for the ball to come down. And far too much mp for something that does less than a punch.
Flash-can't test. When I use it a Rocky hammer (trickityhouses' char) comes up instead...
Hexagonal illusion-Can't say it's very useful other than a distraction....(which can be cheap)
Remote illusion-Stupid. Since it has really little HP like all illusions, it can easily be killed. And it takes too long for Spark to regain control. And why put the extra mp on the moves?
Storm of immense pain-Yeah, okay move. But if you use it from a distance, the final kick won't take place.

About 80% of the bugs/errors you described are actually intended features *faceclaw*

My sprites are bad, ye i already now... but the problem is, working together with someone rarely works. Already tried 3 times ^^

Don't know what you mean with the "Injured Thingys".

A+D: It's not frantic! Play mods like Bleach or NTSD... THERE it's frantic.

Running-Illusion: I bet you just tried it in VS against yourself and didn't even notice the difference ^^ Listen to the steps, the move DOES work.

Actually, due to a lack of high-damage attacks etc, this char IS USING the stupidness of the AI with all the clones distracting them ^^ If i wouldn't have intended that, i would just have used T3's instead of T0's

Fake Extermination: Guess i will have to reduce the delay ^^ If 2 people complain about the same thing it needs to be changed...

Flash: I even noted in the Readme, that combining this char with others can cause troubles... But this rather sounds like Rocky is using same IDs (which is another thing i told in the Readme not to do).
> Not my fault ^^

Tactical: Agreed, i'm going to make it invulnerable until attacking... Though, some kind of change-direction move could be useful, too.

Remote: Depends on how you use it ^^
Btw, you can use D>J to stop the move anytime (>Readme)

Storm: As described in the Readme, you will only add the finishing kick if you are nearby and idle. Actually this is a DC trick involving a char into a move as 2 parts.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: