Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Sprite] Jester!
i just noticed that the shoes look kinda weird. you might want to change them ;)
Thanks given by:
It reminds me of my Doo Character:
http://ztage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7...&hilit=doo

But it's better than mine ;]. Keep it up, dude.
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2010, 04:31 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  i just noticed that the shoes look kinda weird. you might want to change them ;)

They're supposed to look like this:
[Image: yhst-50159640576976_2100_624821678]
But I see where you're coming from, they do look a little off.

...I find it kind of sad that I get exponentially more comments on a little sprite than on a character that took days to do Shock
THIS CHARACTER WILL GET MOAR COMMENTS LAWL
By the way I find it perfectly acceptable to modify a mod comment if it uses lolspeak. - Simoneon
-Jed37
EDIT:...Oookayy... Glad to hear it, but I was talking about Spike lol.
Anyway, facepic!
[Image: woody_f-1.jpg]

You messed with my powers... :/
Checked the rules... Doesn't say anything about this type of thing. - Simoneon
-Jed37
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by:
The last sprite is indeed very good. This char has some awesome potential of becoming silly and fun to play with. It would also be pretty nice if you used 2,0(a?)'s mirrored sprites to keep his jacket's colours from flipping when he turns around, if you get what I mean.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
Hmm. Mask or no mask?
[Image: woody_f-1.jpg][Image: woody_fb.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2010, 05:41 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  It would also be pretty nice if you used 2,0(a?)'s mirrored sprites to keep his jacket's colours from flipping when he turns around, if you get what I mean.
Well, I guess this would be a little more work to do. There might be the chance to flip those colors with selective-color-adjustment-filters (lol) but very likely, this will not work out as expected. I rather recommend finishing a regular spritesheet; we can bother with the mirrored ones later on ;)

Edit: oh yayz, ninja'd once again :D
Well, I prefer the one without the mask. Also, the gray outline is a little distracting, I'd leave it out. The cap, however, needs some black outlining, though :P
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Jed37
My thoughts exactly. Sorry SirFrog.
As for the facepic, how about this:
[Image: woody_f-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's ok, but it's not really looking... whole. The hat looks like it was taken from another picture and put on that one if you know what I mean. You can't see that there is actually hair under it. The hat itself however is quite nice.
And a great looking character btw.
Yay, %== posts
Thanks given by:
you nailed the breathing sprites, well done :)

you're slowly getting there for the face pic too. Perhaps since he is a jester, you could have his facial expression more silly or less serious in the face pic rather then so serious?
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2010, 11:59 PM)Alectric Wrote:  why so serious?
joker said the same thing to batman.

hmm i don't know looks like there's a part of the hat (the back of it) missing...
[Image: bilxvzqm0a6dmcc6c.png]
by firzenX's graphics shop

my spriting attempts | Char: Boomer
odBearBecauseHeIsVeryGoodSiuHungIsAGo
chishio: "The only limitations in life, are those imposed by yourself and the laws of physics." - learn parkour or join the matrix (either will set you free from physics).
Thanks given by: