Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Finally Completed! {MOD} Little Fighter Saga
:) 
(03-27-2010, 12:23 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  why did you include not selfmade chars? did you at least give credits to the original creators and asked them for permission?

Hey, Bamboori

I have give credits to all the persons who made these characters. There is a special file in the download which gives only the credit to all the creators. I have been saying also that I give all the thanks to all the creators.
(03-27-2010, 12:41 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  If i got this right you only want to give us the download, if we give you some good feedback?
Actually it should be vice versa: You give the download and THEN get feedback...

Judging from the face pics:
Louis, Bandit and Freeze suck, the other 5 are quite nice.

Either way, you should rather list all names and not just say "I'm thanking the original creators of this chars."

Hey Alblaka,
Actually I didnt mean this that if u give feedback then, i will give you download link. I was very excited that the mod is completed so i posted it first and I was making a little more changes, that is why I cant give the link but now
its completed and i am uploading the file online.

And you said that you must list the names. yes, firstly i did that but then i could not find some creators so i removed all and wrote a complete line of thanking because the others then may think thay this is not fair.

Hey Everyone,
Finally Little Fighter Saga is completed and the file has been uploaded.

Here is the Download link:
Little Fighter Saga Download Now. Click Here
!!!Have GUTS???
Then show them Off!!! :p
Thanks given by:
screenies?
Thanks given by:
(03-27-2010, 01:35 PM)lf2saga Wrote:  And you said that you must list the names. yes, firstly i did that but then i could not find some creators so i removed all and wrote a complete line of thanking because the others then may think thay this is not fair.

I think you should still list the other names. That shows that you really seached for the creators, but just didn't found some of them ^^
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Bamboori
:) 
(03-27-2010, 01:51 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  
(03-27-2010, 01:35 PM)lf2saga Wrote:  And you said that you must list the names. yes, firstly i did that but then i could not find some creators so i removed all and wrote a complete line of thanking because the others then may think thay this is not fair.

I think you should still list the other names. That shows that you really seached for the creators, but just didn't found some of them ^^

I thank the creators who made the cool characters, backgrounds, weapons and all others.

Some of them i could find are Angel Adam, Hell_Fighter, Regan, Lauli, Tan00ki, Kiwislob, matt4300, Deviljin, Alex, chris, neo, Hacker, Jiquera and specially Bamboori and Alblaka.

Thank you everyone for the support and the download link is available so please download the mod and
Enjoy!
The Download link is available now. Please Download the Mod here:
lf2saga setup.exe

and I want to tell you that there is a CHEAT in the game.

When you type "lf2saga" instead of lf2.net , you get more players.

Hoping that you will like the mod.

Please post your feedback here:
!!!Have GUTS???
Then show them Off!!! :p
Thanks given by: