Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help!!!
Unless everybody!
I installed lf4turbo on www.littlefighter.biz ...
I clicked start, came out an error message where it is written is lacking image ...
I went to see image on which he had reported the error message and there was!
But every time I click start, I always comes out that error message ...
Please help!
sorry if I speak badly English ... I am Italian
Thanks given by:
It might be because your computer is not powerful enough(?
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
Hopefully I got you right....
so... LF4t is constantly giving you the error message that it can't load a certain image and thus crashes, correct? You checked the image's location and its filename and both are the same as the stuff that the game wants, right?

Like Marshall already said, it could be the case that your computer doesn't have enough processing power to handle the game. LF2 is, for its size, extremely resouces-eating.

Another thing could be, that the image is too big, dimension-wise. If that's the case, try to disable the image by commenting the right line in data.txt (that method requires the least amount of knowledge, there is still the DCing-way...)

I need a bit more information for helping you, for example, if it's always the same file or if it's always/sometimes changing.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
BluePhoenix Wrote:Another thing could be, that the image is too big, dimension-wise. If that's the case, try to disable the image by commenting the right line in data.txt (that method requires the least amount of knowledge, there is still the DCing-way...)

I need a bit more information for helping you, for example, if it's always the same file or if it's always/sometimes changing.

I turned the character, but after him leaving other characters with the same error messages cge ask me images that then there are in the sprite> sys ... in the end I turned all the characters on data.txt (only those in which I asked the error message) and I have left only deep, rudolf, dennis and davis ...
believe that I should delete something from your computer useless? I can do ... I have a lot of useless things ...
however, thanks to you for help ...
Thanks given by:
well, I suspect your computer to be a pretty slow one...
try to re-install the mod, and if it still won't work, you'll have to aggressively mess around in order to make it work (which could take either a lot of time or knowledge. or both).
It might also help to disable some services from your computer but I don't guarantee that your computer would run stable then. This is just the very very last option available.

But, like already said, it may be that your computer is just too slow, I had LF4t on my computer, too, a few years ago, and it worked without any problems, and my computer was really good at that time...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
yes, a bit slow ... <br> I'm deleting all versions of littlefighter which are almost 10 ... <br> then see if the problem is solved, otherwise ... there will be nothing to do ... <br> anyway thanks for the help poenix ...
Thanks given by: