Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Char] Spike v2.6
This is my previously posted character, Spike. However, it has been updated in many ways, including fine-tuning, attack animation changes, and a crossbow! It seemed like it needed a new thread, considering none of the updates on it I've made in the past 5 months have been commented on.:'(

Screenshots:
[Image: spikemoves.jpg]

Please download and give feedback!

EDIT 4/16/10: Changed jetpack again, all credit goes to Windmill's flying system, and YinYin/Havoc_Creator's Aeron.
The character is FINISHED.

Attached Files
.rar   SpikeV2.8.rar (Size: 308.97 KB / Downloads: 567)
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by: klodasmone
It's hammah time!
I loves it, well done for all the updates Jed. Gotta love that crossbow.
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
Glad you like it! I changed some things, such as reworking the jetpack entirely, adding a flying version of the hammer move, and cleaned up some of the sprites now. Check it out!
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2010, 04:19 AM)Jed37 Wrote:  Glad you like it! I changed some things, such as reworking the jetpack entirely, adding a flying version of the hammer move, and cleaned up some of the sprites now. Check it out!

Whenever he pulls out a hammer, it should go "STOP! Hammer time!"
(This is pointing at Eddie for the idea.)

He's awshum... he is like pie... It's goooood... BUT! He was made in paint, wasn't he? Anywhooo I think he's balanced. Which is awesome in certain ways.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the comment! It was not made in paint, I used PhotoFiltre, it's just that I was a bit lazy with the sprites, I'm sorry to say. Anyway, glad to hear another opinion on it, and maybe I'll add an optional sprite with hammer time text. Lol.
Thanks given by:
awesome char
you just should not have made the jetpack go forward by itself.
and why does it come down too.there isn't any use of it if u cant escape with the use of it.i know tht if we press (J) we would go up but it isn't flexible;every thing happens so fast anyways
suggestion:
now as u have a cross bow you may take the concept of henry's critical shot(with a shorter range if you want to but longer than the original one it may destroy by it self after some distance)
Thanks given by:
Thanks to the move after death tutorial, Spike is struck by lightning after he dies, and ceases to exist. I think it looks awesome. Anyone else have an opinion on it?
Thanks given by:
the acessuars are issing in the bolt frames.
Thanks given by:
? 
Really Nice on Man. Can I add it to my website Little Fighter Saga (www.littlefighter.cz.cc) for Download? Demon
!!!Have GUTS???
Then show them Off!!! :p
Thanks given by:
(04-15-2010, 09:41 PM)Jed37 Wrote:  Thanks to the move after death tutorial, Spike is struck by lightning after he dies, and ceases to exist. I think it looks awesome. Anyone else have an opinion on it?

I would recommend NOT to make him disappear, but just going to some invisible lying frames...

If you delete him after the death move (and your idea sounded like this) it would suck to use him in Stage Mode... f.e. you die on Stage 5-1 and disappear, you will keep disappeared for stage 5-2, 5-3 etc (for the case your teammates make it that far...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: