Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aTTenTIoN!! new effect!!(paralyze)
YinYin's stonev1 was the base.
thanks yinyin
down load it and tell me if there are bugs.
once paralyzed, press A+A+A to get out of paralysis (300 MP)
effect is installed on all chars except julian & knight.
they get stuckShock
full credits in readme
silva: please give me a .exe with effect 7 for frame 160 you told me to do the dc part first and so i did(even though i'll have to redo it)

clicky

this was missing :p

.rar   995.rar (Size: 15.73 KB / Downloads: 114)
[Image: 18085qo3.png]
siggy made by scorpion

This is o_O. Help o_O by Copying and pasting o_O
into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Thanks given by:
manxeater Wrote:down load it and tell me if there are bugs.
effect is installed on all chars except julian & knight.
they get stuck
995.wav is missing
read up here on why julian and knight got stuck in v1

and i think this this effect is even more unfair than my petrified one - as a character without enough mp is pretty much screwed :p - ppl stay electrified for too long imo, breaks flow
Thanks given by:
YinYin Wrote:and i think this this effect is even more unfair than my petrified one - as a character without enough mp is pretty much screwed :p - ppl stay electrified for too long imo, breaks flow

i think its not
the opponent can't attack the victim
and if it tries and is unlucky, he becomes a victim.
the sparks paralyze him

and i am also planning to make a parlyze heal
type4 object
when hits victim cures him
can only hit teammates so that friends will try to heal you(i'll need hex help)i also asked silva but he thinks its useless wasting time so i had to release this to show him i wasnt joking
--and they are supposed to be paralyzed till eternity until they struggle.
siggy made by scorpion

Thanks given by:
manxeater Wrote:i think its not
the opponent can't attack the victim
and if it tries and is unlucky, he becomes a victim.
the sparks paralyze him

And how will this work in a 1v1 match? You stun someone with almost full hp and 0 mana, hes regenerating mana really slowly... Means you are stuck waiting for ages untill he gets 300 mp and gets out >.<
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
I suppose it's some sort of extencion to the stone-effect?

It's pretty nice, but very strong. Maybe you should reduce the mp costs to 100, or even less. Then it actually could be a mana-absorbing move.
Hasn't the shoked-state already been made? I think Towmcy in Robotical LF2 included that effect...
Thanks given by:
I guess I should of tried it before complaining (huge mistake on my part and I'm sorry)... He loses hp while hes "paralyzed" so basically he will then start regenerating mp faster... The problem with this is if you hit the ai with it, the ai is stuck... and thats it he doesn't try to get out.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Silva Wrote:and thats it he doesn't try to get out.

ah,
that is one more prob,
but notice that if a character goes near him the ai gets freed.(he is programmed to press A when someone is near)
to understand what i am trying to say,you will have to play vs mode,
and choose 1 human and 7 AI's and you must be the char who paralyzes
paralyze 1 char and notice that he gets out.

the problems that i have seen so far,
1.Julian and knight get stuck(solved)thanks YinYin
2.in stage mode,criminals get paralyzed and dont try to get out.:(
i will have to make a paralyze heal for that.and for that, i have to wait till i get to know how to make an itr hit only enemies.(i can wait)
siggy made by scorpion

Thanks given by: