Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[4 CHARs] The Ninja Tales (NO NARUTO!!!)
(03-06-2010, 03:02 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  
(03-06-2010, 02:47 PM)Wiro Wrote:  well the install thing was complicated for itself, but the unistall was even worse... (no really the sprite_sys folder doesn't want to be deleted :/)
Uhm... if a foldes can't be deleted it is honestly not a problem of the files, but rather of your OS.
Btw, up to now i never encountered someone complaining about a complicated installation? It's just "C&P this into that" and not "Make a backup, make this, make that, copy this, install that, doubleclick xyz"...
actually i wasn't complaining...
(03-06-2010, 02:47 PM)Wiro Wrote:  anyway to the point...actually i just tried (fast) all the chars and hopefully the most of the moves...
what i didn't like
-the sprites...u could atleast c&p them to make it a bit more original...
-d>a (of all chars), imo they really didn't fit... and they could've been like +a+a+a continuing...
-the water guy's riding on the ball (wtf) didn't look too good
-the fire guy's "crack" in the ground, really it looked terrible
-some other moves (means almost every that's not written below)/quote]
README Wrote:But as usually i don't really care whether you dislike me because of not-new sprites, i'm rather interested in making good, playable chars with nice DC.

The Aquaride actually didn't work as i wanted it to, but even with the help of the proDCers of LFE i wasn't able to fix it. Feel free to make a better chase-char-move.
make me...
(03-06-2010, 03:02 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  The D>A moves aren't repeatable on intention. Multi-Blastpushes can deal deadly damage (>Louis-Ex), multi Stonethrow would actually just block itself without much damage and spamming the Water Ball with repeatedly pressing A would be quite to easy. The Fire Slash was supposed to be a double attack (noticed that you can hit the same guy with both fire slashes?).
Dunno, why you say they didn't fit... Imo a flame-swordsman using fire waves, a water-mage using water-balls, a wind-guy using blastpushes and a earth-hulk throwing stones fits quite good...
even if the stone guy can't press +a+a+a he can still spam the area full with stones... and what i really meant was more to the sprites not idea (i'm a spriter not a dcer, so just ignore me when i whine about sprites)

(03-06-2010, 02:47 PM)Wiro Wrote:  what i liked
-the fire guy's flame powerup thing
-the wind guy's tornado slashing (both of them, dvj and the other when opponent comes near)
-wind guy's d>j kinda cool
-the water guy's shuriken which turns into a disk
-some other thing that i don't remember

Actually the "wind guy" alias Fusej is my favourite char :D
btw i noticed Ka, Sui, Fu, Do, japanese fire,water,wind,earth (thank god for naruto...)
(03-06-2010, 02:47 PM)Wiro Wrote:  overall it was better than i expected...not trying to be rude

ouch
my apologies...that really sounded rude...
(03-06-2010, 02:47 PM)Wiro Wrote:  edit: but duno about the 2char combo system... didn't try

Lol, then you missed one of big parts of these chars ^^
no can do...hopefully it wasn't so great (cause i'm too lazy to reinstall and really pissed off if it's great and i missed)

sry for spam, but just wanted to clear things up
Thanks given by: Alblaka

Messages In This Thread
RE: [4 CHARs] The Ninja Tales (NO NARUTO!!!) - by Wiro - 03-07-2010, 04:59 PM