Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather DISASTER!!!!!
global warming also has its good things
[Image: Global_warming.jpg]
Thanks given by:
that's actually thanks to the great invention named bikini.
Thanks given by:
I think global warming screws up winters to make them colder and the summers hotter. With more moisture in the air, more strange weather and storms.
[Image: 3rdslim.jpg]
[Image: DAslim.jpg]
[Image: Rocky.jpg]
[Image: Clidebanner.jpg]

Thanks given by:
yea something like that i suppose.. even if i am not sure..
there are two sides, global warming and global dimming. global warming heats the weather up and global dimming is the product of smoke etc.. so the sun can't come through => tempature gets colder. so we got a mix.
if it gets colder or warmer depends on the location and of the degree of global warming/dimming.

oh and why does nobody look at the video? (the one in my previous post) its totally fresh.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
It's all right
[Image: 165.gif]
Thanks given by: Bamboori
just because this winter was abit colder than the one of the last two years doesn't mean it's a global cooling...

[Image: 600px-Instrumental_Temperature_Record.svg.png]
(03-09-2010, 09:17 PM)Phil Wrote:  yea something like that i suppose.. even if i am not sure..
there are two sides, global warming and global dimming. global warming heats the weather up and global dimming is the product of smoke etc.. so the sun can't come through => tempature gets colder. so we got a mix.
if it gets colder or warmer depends on the location and of the degree of global warming/dimming.

oh and why does nobody look at the video? (the one in my previous post) its totally fresh.

the smoke aka. mostly CO² is the reason for the global warming... it doesn't make anything cooler or prevent the sun to reach us or whatsoever
Thanks given by:
I think it actually partly reflects the sunbeams. But its the same as with water. If it turns into clouds it reflects the sun, but at the same time water also works pretty much like CO² when in the air.
And yeah, global warming really causes a lot of storms, especially in the warmer regions when water vaporizes and stuff.
Anyway, a single cold winter still pretty much counts as weather, not as clima. So cold winters just happen.
There are also quite some people who believe that the activity of the sun is going to decrease in the next time, thus it will rather get a bit colder. I'm not sure if thats right, but I would rather not rely on it. If it doesn't, you'd get a problem then :D
Thanks given by: Bamboori