Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ntoskrnl.exe NOT FOUND!!!
if you can access any sort of command line option before loading windows, then you should be able to. If your computer can boot from a cd, get some sort of live cd (windows/linux both work fine), and from there u should be able to write to ur original windows partition.

and btw, try F2, that's what I use on my laptop before windows boots. older systems may use f1 or delete (ya i know you said your f1 doesn't work).

Azriel~
Thanks given by: LutiChris
Azriel Wrote:If your computer can boot from a cd, get some sort of live cd (windows/linux both work fine), and from there u should be able to write to ur original windows partition.
Ok booting the CD, made me have high-hopes but it failed again....
new plan: getting a hard drive and make the old one usable (slave)
hopefully this new idea will work, what do u guys think?

P.S. my dad thinks a virus got into the ROMBios, and is completely destroyed
P.S.S. Now, i know...the CD's we put in were recovery upgrade disc's.....
P.S.S.S. I think that my dad is right and tht there is a virus. It is supposed to check the CD 1st then flash-drive then Hard Drive. In that order...so if it doesn't work with the CD then how can it work with another Hard Drive...? idk...help me out with the info i just gave ya... Facepalm
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: