Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid PM's
noobish questions... oops I shall not say anythingRedface... (look below);)

for not a long while ago, in the old forums, I was about to ask for rammichaels data changer until I googled it and found it in the officials (actually, it was your post marshall:D)

would you have me excecuted if I would have PMd u that, MH? if so, then google is my hero... :P

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
heh... Google is very good indeed. I'll pass my degree mainly due to google in combination with Wikipedia...
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
snorsorbet Wrote:noobish questions... oops I shall not say anythingRedface... (look below);)

for not a long while ago, in the old forums, I was about to ask for rammichaels data changer until I googled it and found it in the officials (actually, it was your post marshall:D)

would you have me excecuted if I would have PMd u that, MH? if so, then google is my hero... :P

I dont excecute anybody as long as it's one pm per week. But it was simply to much ...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
:( 
MH-Razen Wrote:5. Rammichaels Patcher
There'S a thread in HEX Section about important HEX Progs. So GO THERE OR DIE IF SOMEBODY ASK ME AGAIN!!!
First of all, I didn't know that there's a new version of Rammichaels Patcher since I have the old version where png is not supported. How do you expect me to know that Rammichaels Patcher is updated? I thought maybe he made another patcher. I already know that the HEX Section included Rammichaels Patcher from the start.

I'm sorry, but I really got offended. I might be new to this forum but not to LF2... :(
[Image: azazel.gif]
Thanks given by:
RUDOLF27 Wrote:
MH-Razen Wrote:5. Rammichaels Patcher
There'S a thread in HEX Section about important HEX Progs. So GO THERE OR DIE IF SOMEBODY ASK ME AGAIN!!!
First of all, I didn't know that there's a new version of Rammichaels Patcher since I have the old version where png is not supported. How do you expect me to know that Rammichaels Patcher is updated? I thought maybe he made another patcher. I already know that the HEX Section included Rammichaels Patcher from the start.

I'm sorry, but I really got offended. I might be new to this forum but not to LF2... :(

well, I know I might have offended a few guys here with this thread, but since I didn't know you you're like the others and when you get tons of questions which are easy to answer for you you don't think if there could be more behind it.

If I offended I apologize!
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
MH-Razen Wrote:well, I know I might have offended a few guys here with this thread, but since I didn't know you you're like the others and when you get tons of questions which are easy to answer for you you don't think if there could be more behind it.

If I offended I apologize!
Thanks for your apologies! ;)
[Image: azazel.gif]
Thanks given by:
Well, I PM'd Razen only 4 times 'cause I didnt know when to fight for the tournament....MH-Razen, If you r annoyed then plz accept my sincere apoligies
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
sadbhav Wrote:Well, I PM'd Razen only 4 times 'cause I didnt know when to fight for the tournament....MH-Razen, If you r annoyed then plz accept my sincere apoligies

this thread is older and actually your question isn't listed above - is it?

No you didnt bug me...

~lock thread now
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: