Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what if?
i see a LF2 naruto.. i see a LF2 DBz.. what if someone comes up with Bleach LF2?
Thanks given by:
Try looking through forums. You really need to use the SEARCH button and look on the main forum in the downloads area. Then, if that fails you.. look at other forums which already have it.

Bleach has already been made. Next time use searches.

Put a more appropriate title to the thread to. 'What if?' doesn't clarify the topic. Try 'Bleach mod?' or something more along those lines. Just make the title match the topic.
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by: Alblaka , Alectric , Bamboori , nehalbordoloi
using google than LFE's forums search is much more better... but i'm not sure if those bleach LF2 mods that aren't exist in this forum are good. :P
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2010, 07:15 AM)rottzy Wrote:  i see a LF2 naruto.. i see a LF2 DBz.. what if someone comes up with Bleach LF2?
I did....

google for Bleach Bankai Revolution 1.6.5... if you don't find it then ask me to reupload it, but it should exist somewhere to download for sure
Thanks given by:
Here!

This site also have a lot of other lf2 versions. I personly like it.
Thanks given by: