Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFE Forums Novelties
(03-01-2010, 09:59 AM)blow_fly98 Wrote:  Hey, can we keep the text alignment the same?
Like use left alignment for the 'Welcome back' and 'User CP' box and centre alignment for the 'You got a new PM' box?

yeah admins plz do that cuz we're all not used to it being in the centre. also its kinda confusing when its in the middle.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
this new theme is my favourite. U know why? Simply because reading posts in it won't cause a headache, unlike in the "LFE-black" theme (i like black the most what comes to themes).
P.S: Gongrats to the new mods, especially for Alec, Sirfrog and Bamboori
Just waiting for the audio tags to become a thing
>My other musical "masterpieces"<
Thanks given by: Bamboori
@blowfly
i ment i was dissagreeing with u about the theme color... Facepalm
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Ramond Wrote:Ok, it's been a while now and it has come to my attention that Alectric, the local sprite mod, hasn't done anything useful as a moderator this far. I hereby request to displace Alectric from his position as local moderator of the sprites section! Who is with me?!
Speaking of it, what about ES actually?

EDIT: @Below: Aah okay. Well, since it's not very notable I just thought...
Thanks given by:
^ ES has actually done more moderation job than it seems. He usually never leaves any evidence of his having moderated though, only viewable by Mod CP.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Leave the alignement
How long is it ago that alectric has become mod?
and in case there is an replacement who will be the new mod?
Thanks given by:
C'mon, give him some time, he is still fresh after all...
And he is far the most suitable to be a mod for spriting section.

EDIT:
Lol, never mind Facepalm
Thanks given by:
? lol guys wasn't it obvious that it was a joke. I mean look at the form of that post.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Bamboori , Alectric
(03-01-2010, 05:49 PM)Lauli Wrote:  
Ramond Wrote:Ok, it's been a while now and it has come to my attention that Alectric, the local sprite mod, hasn't done anything useful as a moderator this far. I hereby request to displace Alectric from his position as local moderator of the sprites section! Who is with me?!
Speaking of it, what about ES actually?

(03-01-2010, 05:52 PM)Ramond Wrote:  ^ ES has actually done more moderation job than it seems. He usually never leaves any evidence of his having moderated though, only viewable by Mod CP.
I'm kind of scared. This is his last mod log:
[Image: 31875240.jpg]
That's like 2 months ago.
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2010, 10:07 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  
(03-01-2010, 09:59 AM)blow_fly98 Wrote:  Hey, can we keep the text alignment the same?
Like use left alignment for the 'Welcome back' and 'User CP' box and centre alignment for the 'You got a new PM' box?

yeah admins plz do that cuz we're all not used to it being in the centre. also its kinda confusing when its in the middle.
Just for your information, I've started working on this theme almost a month ago, and I personally do not think the center alignment is disturbing at all. Don't worry, you'll get used to it over time ;)

About ES's "inactiveness", he might not do a whole lot of moderating (gratz, Simon, you take away all of our work lol), yet he dishes out a bunch of warnings. And that's also a task that has to be done :P
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: