Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zack v0.91 out now
i see you added a new face, better looking too...anyways hmmm not much to rly 2 critique on since u got pretty much everything down
but im wondering about the last frame...i guess
It's colored red when he lets go, but not when he's moving it downward...i think?
im just saying (minor) the light shouldn't be tht strong to effect shoes...(just my opinion)
idk i had nothing else 2 complain about...lol u don't have to get a rid of it just a suggestion :D
i rly hope this char turns out great...slow progress but great results ;)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
also i fordebide about lat frame D:

ok i aded some light on his feet and missing frame
[Image: animation1r.gif]
Thanks given by:
Cut it out, dude. You didn't finish any character besides Duke, I guess. Am I wrong?
Anyway the project is amazing, as always. I wish you luck and I hope you will finish it. But my experience is telling me you will stop in middle.
Thanks given by:
Gad Wrote:Cut it out, dude. You didn't finish any character besides Duke, I guess. Am I wrong?
Anyway the project is amazing, as always. I wish you luck and I hope you will finish it. But my experience is telling me you will stop in middle.
that quote hurt me too... :)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
thank you my kind frien and HELL TRUE!! time to leave it and make one another XD joke joke im not so lazy that time, unfortunly thats becouse debt and shool :/ be sure ill be back in doing vigil once i finish Ryokichi
... hey how about name him Roykichi?
Thanks given by:
Lf2 characters don't have japanese/asian names. They are clear named - davis, dennis, deep, freeze - these don't sound japanese, do they?
Well I guess...
Ronald
Ben
Tailer
Hellor
Fred
Morgan
Shark
Danny
Spike
Brock
Ken
Jacob
Rey
Pronx
Vercil
Mario
Treck

Or another tousands of those.
Thanks given by:
(03-13-2010, 08:55 AM)Gad Wrote:  Danny
This.

The sprites look great, hell fightter.
Keep up the good work.
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Thanks given by:
no danny doesn't feel right for this char
reminds me of some shy asain dude (one of my friends lol) :P
Thanks given by:
names....
Derick?
jin?
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by:
i still like original....it's very unique....unlike the typical ones...
Thanks given by: