Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 SV (special version) [mute sounds]
:[ 
i usually play this version.. wonder if someone could tel me how to mute the sound while i run the program? it would be much better if i cud adjust the volume levels in the game...

...but funnily, none of this is possible in LF2 - it would be much better if someone cud tel me how to mute the sounds in the game
Thanks given by:
hmmm well you can download that ultimate patcher prog... so you open lf2 SV.exe and set the settings to mute sounds..
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
why not just F11 it till it mutes???
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2010, 01:10 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  why not just F11 it till it mutes???
is the +sound -sound availible in lf2 SV? cuz i thought it was only on lf2 V2.0.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: LutiChris
oh so it's an old version sorry...bout tht :|
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
So you didn't play this version before? It's a great version.
Thanks given by:
nope don't rly have the time to download anything....
just work work....lolz
Thanks given by:
well.. a new version? RLF2 slowed down my comp.. but the special version(Lf2 SV) didnt.. is there a new version tat wont slow down my comp??
Thanks given by: