Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Half World - Stamina
  • [Image: 90898564.gif]
New feature on Half World.

When you run that stamina bar decreases, and when you walk or stand it increases. Only in stage mode, and only for main char. When it reaches bottom your char goes to stop_running frames.

Comments?
Thanks given by:
can you still run without stamina? :D

seriously very nice :)
hex or dc?
Thanks given by:
Obviously, DC. Why did I put this on dc section then? ;D
When the bar reaches the bottom you stop run and go to stop_running frames. Com logo's still there, but I'll take rid of it ;D

Thankies :>
Thanks given by:
that's awesome, simple, but yet awesome!
so there are basically 2 ik8's, one for decrasing and one for incrasing the bar? or is it somewhat alil bit more complicated?

and ofc one for going to a frame which opoints a t0 objects which makes the char stop running
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2010, 08:34 PM)TheNave Wrote:  that's awesome, simple, but yet awesome!
Thanks :> Didn't think you would say something like that. ;o
(02-11-2010, 08:34 PM)TheNave Wrote:  so there are basically 2 ik8's, one for decrasing and one for incrasing the bar? or is it somewhat alil bit more complicated?
Yea, on the bar data there're two itrk: 8, and in the last frame it opoints bdy which reacts with the char.
Thanks given by:
Lol, you're such a show-off :P
But the feature is neat, can,t wait to test it for real...
And where are you going to use it? I hope not only in running :D
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2010, 09:12 PM)Divisor Wrote:  Lol, you're such a show-off :P
Yea, so much new features are waiting for you all. I'm going to show you as more as I can this month/year. Well, somehow I got attracted again.

Maeby I could do it for dashing, heavy object running and other things like that too?
But I don't want to make it very complex to play...
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2010, 09:15 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  
(02-11-2010, 09:12 PM)Divisor Wrote:  Lol, you're such a show-off :P
Yea, so much new features are waiting for you all. I'm going to show you as more as I can this month/year. Well, somehow I got attracted again.

Maeby I could do it for dashing, heavy object running and other things like that too?
But I don't want to make it very complex to play...

Good to hear you're back on track...'been looking forward to this mod for a looong time :P

My suggestion about stamina:
Make it replace mana in physical moves. It will make the mod more challenging to play as you would have to care about both mana and stamina.
Thanks given by: Simoneon
Show me some codes, man.
C'mon, I'm trippin' and I need some of that advanced stuff, dude!

Yeah...
Either way, I am impressed with what you have shown here, Simoneon.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some more of that. Be it as an image or as a study-example.

How do you keep it locked-on to the main character?
Edit: Wait... Do you mean with 'main character' only 1 character or a character one of the players is using?
'Cause it's easy if it's locked to only 1 character.
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Thanks given by:
@Simoneon: Like Nave said, simple yet sparta awesome. Now I know I'm gonna rape kill you if you call off the mod.

And one more thing, I suggest you add this sytem in case the char die:
The bar have an itr/kind: 9 and another itr/kind: 8. In the char lying frame, he'll opoint out a type: 3 object (state: 3000).

The ball have an itr/kind: 8 and an type: 0 opoint in the hit/hitting/rebound frames. When the bar itr/kind: 9 hit the ball, it will goes to the frames mentioned before and opint out a type: 0 object to react with the bar, bringing it to a new set of frames which would make it opoint out another type: 0 to react with the ball itr/kind: 8 (casing deletion) before it disappear.

@JossualDC:
Quote:Show me some codes, man.
C'mon, I'm trippin' and I need some of that advanced stuff, dude!
It actually quite simple to do. The bar have at least 2 itr/kind: 8. Those itr will stick to the char no matter where they go (beside jumping)

The first itr/kind: 8 will make the bar increase (via special bdys) when the char is in some certain frames (in here, it's basically all but not the running frames)

The second itr/kind: 8 with react when the char goes to running frames (via another set of bdys), make it go to the decrease frames. After a while, it will reach some certain point where you define as "empty", the bar will opoint out a type: 0 bdy to react with another special itr/kind: 8 in the char running frames, make him goes to the stop run frames.

And as for the stick to only one char, it's possible to make such system but it will take up crap load of data line (depend on the amount of the char) and won't work if two identical char enter the stage so I think it's the best to make it stick to only the main dude.
Thanks given by: