Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Half World - Stamina
(02-12-2010, 02:05 AM)JossuaDC Wrote:  Yeah...
Either way, I am impressed with what you have shown here, Simoneon.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some more of that. Be it as an image or as a study-example.
Study-example will be the modification 'Half World' ;)
(02-12-2010, 02:05 AM)JossuaDC Wrote:  How do you keep it locked-on to the main character?
Edit: Wait... Do you mean with 'main character' only 1 character or a character one of the players is using?
'Cause it's easy if it's locked to only 1 character.
If you played it you could know that scenario in stage mode only include one main char that can be played.

But thanks :D
(02-12-2010, 03:14 AM)no one Wrote:  @Simoneon: Like Nave said, simple yet sparta awesome. Now I know I'm gonna rape kill you if you call off the mod.
Oh... really?
That really motivates me, man. ;p
(02-12-2010, 03:14 AM)no one Wrote:  It actually quite simple to do. The bar have at least 2 itr/kind: 8. Those itr will stick to the char no matter where they go (beside jumping)

The first itr/kind: 8 will make the bar increase (via special bdys) when the char is in some certain frames (in here, it's basically all but not the running frames)

The second itr/kind: 8 with react when the char goes to running frames (via another set of bdys), make it go to the decrease frames. After a while, it will reach some certain point where you define as "empty", the bar will opoint out a type: 0 bdy to react with another special itr/kind: 8 in the char running frames, make him goes to the stop run frames.

And as for the stick to only one char, it's possible to make such system but it will take up crap load of data line (depend on the amount of the char) and won't work if two identical char enter the stage so I think it's the best to make it stick to only the main dude.
Yeah. Totally like you said.

I'm actually planning to do like Divisor said with physical moves... What do you all think?
Thanks given by:
hey pretty nice job. i got a question... will that stamina bar increase faster when you hp is low? like for regular chars mp increases faster when u have low mp.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
can this method deal with multiplayers in stage mode?
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2010, 01:38 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  hey pretty nice job. i got a question... will that stamina bar increase faster when you hp is low? like for regular chars mp increases faster when u have low mp.
I don't really know if it's possible...
Probably with hex, no other explanation from my view, sorry.

Buuuut, imagine, you've got low health, you're injured, and it means that you're running faster? That's how it is in real life, though.

Bamboori Wrote:can this method deal with multiplayers in stage mode?
At first I thought about that.
Yea, well, if I'm going to enable multiplayer in stage, then yea.
But it would look strange, since the storyline is written for one hero, and there's only one mainchar.

:/
Thanks given by:
@Up
everything's possible with hex :P

Even adding stamina bar near hp and mp bars? - Simoneon
Thanks given by:
shouldn't be IMpossible.
the pics just have to be shown above the bar bg pics and sticked to the screen like the demo logo.

btw: what about making a second player only joinable as helper like in kirby super star ultra? :)
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2010, 02:02 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  shouldn't be IMpossible.
the pics just have to be shown above the bar bg pics and sticked to the screen like the demo logo.
Erm... you've missed something... ;o
(02-12-2010, 02:02 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  btw: what about making a second player only joinable as helper like in kirby super star ultra? :)
I don't think so, because friends will apear in stage 3, and stage 1+2 is like prologue, without any friends (would look awful if in first stage main char - Oddon - would appear in bed, and his friend, playing same keyboard wouldn't sleep, or just be there.)
It just doesn't go along with my scenario script.
Thanks given by:
i was referring to your edit in nave's quote^^

Yea, and I want a brand new bar.
Nevermind actually, I'll use the bar I've created - Simoneon
Thanks given by: