Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hmmm i have an idea
:) 
srry if you don't remember me i was on the old forums and my parents got devorced and i got moved constantly so i wasn't on much but ill be on a lot more now.
Is there a lfe verson of lf2 because the offical forums was working on one and i thought i saw something about a g4f lf2 verson and i was wondering if someone has started one or wants to
i want to but im not on often enough but if there was one being made i'd try to be part of it
i was just wondering becaue i've been gone for awhile
;)
Gpforum.tk Come please.
Thanks given by:
Not that I know of any LFE-LF2. The idea itself sounds great, I'd support that project :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
I once suggested this, and everybody was angainst it XD
Well maybe we could do it know.. what'in for admins mind..
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |

active again.
Thanks given by:
I think the community isn't very strong at the moment, barely anybody seems to know anybody on here apart from the few irc lurkers and older members that might have grabbed a few msn addresses, you see <<;

Besides that it's a common fact that most LF2 creators are lazy as hell, and are usually already busy with their own things.

It'd be nice to have one, just seems rather unlikely that people would want to get involved. If it was a simpler thing and everybody would put effort into it there might be a chance, but one can clearly see that it's not that enjoyable to do so. |:

..oh, and welcome back! I hope you'll get settled a bit more, constantly moving definitely is quite a pain. <:
Thanks given by:
~Dome~ Wrote:I once suggested this, and everybody was angainst it XD
as soon as we are socially set and more fond of each others skills/ideas/experience/creative directions it is a nice thing to do
however we havent reached these things by far - i think there are not enough showcase projects of you ppl :p

as of now i would still be against it - simply because seeing it fail or beeing dragged out/becoming inactive like in the official forums or simply not even starting properly like in g4f is just damn demotivating

a collaboration work of that size just isnt anything we can manage right now

edit: however until MH decides to direct such a thing anyone should be encouraged to always think about his personal representation in lf2 (not just some random character idea)
no matter what collaboration work it ever goes into - i think ive got about 5 different wip yinyin systems/versions :p
Thanks given by:
ryushin Wrote:my parents got devorced and i got moved constantly
Must be tough for you D: Hope things will turn out okay for you.
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
Well, I support the idea of creating a version here, but I definitly don't support the name.

Why?

Well, originally I planned Kingdom LF2 as "small" preview before I make a real version called "Little FIghter EMPIRE", now I think of renaming KLF2 to LFE but I think it is best not to have any version called LFE. Why? Well, read this (sorry it's german...)

German GB:
Name: Gerhard
Text: kann mir einer eine e-mail schicken von wo ich LFE v7.0 oder 8.0 runterladen kann ich hab ka wo ich das finde bitte schreibt eine nachricht ist sehr wichtig ... ^^
danke

My Mail answer:
http://www.lf-empire.de/templates/LFE_Bl..._short.png

schon mal auf das Banner meiner Website geschaut?
LFEv8.0 ist die Version meiner Website, nich mehr, kein DOwnload, nix :p
Ciao
MH

His answer:
Hi

aso ich dachte das is das spiel jetzt ... egal kannst du mir bitte sagen wo ich lfe runter laden kann das neuste version oder so und wo ich die männer und so ändern kann ?

früher fand ich deine seite besser da könnte man direkt lfe und so runter laden und die anderen updates und so... naja egal ich hoffe ich krieg eine antwort damit ich wieder lfe runter kann und die anderen sachen.

mfg

My reply:
Ey sag mal hast du meine Antwort gelesen oder willst du mich verarschen!?!?!?
LFE ist KEIN SPIEL!!!
LFE ist die Abkürzung meiner Website: Little Fighter - EMPIRE
Die Website kann man ja wohl schlecht runterladen...

Und zum "Männer ändern" - das nennt man Data Changing. Geh auf LF2-EMPIRE und
dort auf Data Changing und nerv mich nich wieder mit doofen Fragen sondern such auf
der Website - du wirst die Antwort finden!!!
Ciao
MH

his answer...

I know this guy may read this one day, but this is a typical example of guys not reading anything. And actually I doubt it is good to have a website called LFE and a version called LFE. Most guys will probably know just one thing. Then if somebody says you can find it on LFE the reply: LFE? I have the mod but there's no tutorial in...

I just doubt it's a good idea to use the website name for the mod, but elseway the idea of creating version here together is fine.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
lmfao

totally agree

as a name it could be a differnt abbreviation including the word empire tho - stating that its a collaboration of the members here

edit: oh and many ppl download lfe - daily even - or what are you doing when you view it? :p haha
Thanks given by:
I'm fine with the idea, but the spirit is too weak.

And if the LF2 mod needs a name, it'd better be something like... LC2 (Little Creators 2), kinda a way to mention that the mod is about some of the modders etc of LF2.

I wouldn't mind creating a character since I have the idea in mind, but I'm too lazy and I don't really have the skill.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
As mentioned before, the bond within the community is not strong enough for the time being...
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by: