Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make your spriting easy with my file.
Hi guys i made a new .atn file in photoshop u can download it here. Each cell 79x79 and for document size 800x560. This can also be used for 800x340 ,800x430,800x290 and for othe spriting except column ,fire balls, Secial attacks , explosions and commands:

http://uploading.com/files/6ed7a2fa/work1.atn/

Download work1.atn for free on uploading.com

I made it using Adobe photoshop CS4 dunno works wid the previous versions. HOW TO USE IT:
1)open Action window.
2)click the arrow icon which look like this:
[Image: bg3j1h4d7u4a5es2s.png]
3)Click Load Action:
[Image: bg3jeosupyirvd7l0.png]
and select the work1.atn file where u have saved it.
4)the action will be loaded and play the action: [Image: bg3ja9mfkq3utotyc.png]
5)U R DONE!! u can now sprite the correct size :P.;)

UPDATE:here is the new .atn file for fire ball each size 82x47 and Document size:328x189 :
Download Ball.atn for free on uploading.com
http://uploading.com/files/d8fcadf5/Ball.atn/
Thanks given by:
What I kind of not grasp is why you don't simply use the grid-function of Photoshop. It's there for a reason ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
uhmmmm It would be easy to operate. Jst click th action and another clink on play. Simple :D no needa type anything.:P.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, k, I was asked how my approach would look like. And since I'm too lazy to open up a new thread dealing with the same thing, I'll grant myself the freedom to post in here. Don't be afraid of its size, I put quite a few example-images in there. Also, it's explained in a retardedly stupid manner, I must admit. Pretty much in a way that anybody can understand it. At least I hope so.

Large Tutorial! You have been warned. (Click to View)
Also, Alectric mentioned another method dealing with patters to me. I didn't spend any time writing about this, so either somebody else does it (likely), or bother me until I do another write-up (unlikely). Until then... enjoy :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Alectric , Lauli