Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mine's Arts
The abstract pieces and Fusion Saga are really awesome, but the sigs are really basic. Try something a bit more different, using C4Ds, Filtres, smudging, stocks etc. or whatever, what I really mean is try doing something more in the background and in the ice skate one, don't put in so many renders as there's no focal point in it, try sticking to one focal point and a single light source.
Thanks given by:
I made another Photshop Stuff:
SSJ2 And 3 Goku (Click to View)
Spot The Fire!
Thanks given by:
OK... The sigs are again basic, try using only 1 render, Both are a bit over contrasted and over bright, but thats something you have to pay attention to while designing the sig, it doesn't look good if you fix it later on. Try working more on your text, maybe try some tuts (DA, PR) and try experimenting more with text. sometimes basic text looks better, as it shoudl always be clear. What software do you use?
Thanks given by:
photshop my friend
another one but not saw that u said use one render
[Image: bfhk0luhsoutxgbdv.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This one's kinda better. You tried something different and the render is blended in better, BG is still kinda plain try working on it.Put in some text and a border.
Thanks given by:
Here I think I Made Something Cool this time::
Goku!!!!!!!!!! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Yeah thats better. Render nicely blended in and better background. Try experimenting with borders and improve the text, its not visible. You still need to work on your text.
Thanks given by:
the main problem you have is that the colours all look awful together, like there is no theme or something.
if you get a better colour scheme going, then they will look WAY better
Thanks given by: Ascor
Also they are way too BRIGHT
just look at it for some minutes
looks awfull and now your eyes burn right?
[may be caused cause it's 3:50AM here]
and this yellow-green-lime has just no style with the other ones
try using either one colour or a real theme that fits with the render.
Like some kind of dark black background and some nice dark red (may some red or whites in the foreground) and a nice red render or something like that
Thanks given by:
Thx Alec An Hacker.. Now I really Improved My Work:
Thanks given by: