Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[MOD] Naruto :Dawn Of War (NDOW) lf2
:) 
hey im making naruto : dawn of war lf2 mod well iv'e already started progress and i and my tream mates will be showing progress at our site and if your good at coding , hexing , spriting/sheeting or do backgrounds or stages just say if you want too join the team or you can just join for the latest downloads and progress at --> the forum www.ndow.niceboards.net <---

CHARACTERS FOR FIRST RELEASE:
Naruto: 100% ~ done
Kakashi: 100% ~ done-video-
http://www.youtube.com/v/7ol857FH2S8
Sasuke: 100% ~done-video-View My Video
Pein: 100% ~done-no video yet-
Mizukage 100% ~done-video-http://yfrog.us/09mizukagez
Anbu 100% ~done-video-
http://www.youtube.com/v/4gGMOHuwnNY

JUST NEED A MOLEBOXER TOO MOLEBOX THE GAME

Main Menu: 100%
Character Select Menu: 100%
War Menu: 100%
Stage 99% ( need to add talking)

TEAM:

Spriters :
Shinokin
jiraiya96
emetec
Drago56
gigobyte
HakuHuchiha
lil_kid_neko

Voice acter
Shinokin

Menu Makers :
Uzumaki Raiden

coders :
A-Blue
blaze-yamanaka
Hacker
sasuke.lord
Taniaetc

HEX :
A-Blue

some screens ------------
(just visit www.ndow.niceboards.net for more info)
Here is the main menu
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the Loading Screen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*!UPTADED!*
CHAR MENU!
Health and Chakra Bar
NEW SYSTEM
Here is the game's new system...
You know this system(Naruto Ultimate Ninja series)
Every character have 1 transformation jutsu and ULTIMATE JUTSU
here is an animation about new system...
Here is the Sasuke's Raiton Mode transformation with new system(its only an animation:I will change effect and background)
*"NEW"*
ICON
NEW CHAR.SELECT.MENU
Character Profiles

*UPDATED*
Thanks given by:
Actually i was going to say "*eyeroll* another unnecessary Naruto Mod..." but actually some of the sprites look quite nice...
But somehow... stilll...

*eyeroll* another unnecessary Naruto Mod...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
ohhhh ok but it's ok i started before ntar though so would you like too join as a coder or spriter ?
Thanks given by:
mod looks nice, but that topic again...

dont you have any other favourite anime series?

btw: your siggy is too big ;)
Thanks given by: Alblaka
yeah bleach is ok , do you want too join i assure you guys once i give some releases out for this mod i will make a different anime mod
Thanks given by:
Seriously, stop begging people to join your mod in every post. It's annoying, just PM them. Also you should put [MOD] on the topic title, or you will get in trouble.

MOD EDIT: I added the [MOD] already. He's also warned for sig size. Hopefully he'll read his PM and therefore read the rules. - STM1993
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by: Bamboori
uhm, to be honest, that guy (hidan12345) made f***ing lot trouble on the NTSD forums for copying, leeching, editing, etc somebody else's work without giving any credits and claiming it has its own... it ended up with an ip-range-ban for forever
so I rly think that mod will fail... and also, those sprites do look crappy, unproportional and deformed in that character selection screen
oh yah, and btw... that "new system" with the sasuke chidori background changing input stuff is an animation only and not even dc'ed
I mean... com'on... doing such an animation isn't hard atall
Thanks given by:
Well I have never seen any of your mods turn out good, but this time I am just going to say.
" Let's see how it turns out "
I quote this, because I think I will be using this again, if the Mod turns out good or fails.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna give some feedback... Even if it's just for a personal
distraction which I so severely need right now.

Main Menu -- It looks nice, I like the colour use, but you've spelt it as
Naruto Dawn: of War, which isn't quite the title of your mod, Naruto:
Dawn of War.

Loading Screen -- I still like the colour use, adding in the red blends
nicely, and you've spelt the title correctly, but the sharingan-o's make
it a bit inconsistant.

Updated Menu -- What? The other looked good, this doesn't really
mesh nearly as well... And now you've written it as Naruto Dawn of
War... and I'm getting confused, what exactly did you want the title to
be?

Character Menu -- Uhh, it looks alright.

HP and MP Bars -- V1 looks okay, V2 looks okay, but having the lines
drop with the health does not look very good.

Sasuke Super Mode -- It's probably just my computer, but the gif's not
moving... so I can't evaluate it.

Tobi -- Yeah ohk, but what happened to your new HP and MP Bars?

Icon -- It could use another colour for the background of it, it's a bit
of an eyesore as is...

Char Menu 2 -- A bit nicer all round, but why does Sasuke have nearly
a head's height on Tobi?

Character Profiles -- I'm not gonna get into a fruitless debate about
disagreeing with allocations or whatever... so it looks alright...

...I think I've adressed everything?
Good luck either way.
Trust you're all well.
Thanks given by:
yeah i understand do you want too join ?
Thanks given by: