Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Farewell from Silva?
Well, the joke only was obvious when you've read phil's thread before( though your reason was very stupid, while I don't get why phil's one seems stupid to you if you ignore the fact that he got his PC going again.)
There are just two questions I have after reading your bio:
What did you expect?
Why have you stayed that long then?
LFE is the official fansite of LF2, which is, obviously, a game mostly played by joung people. If they find the game, they see the link to the website and think: Oh, wow, I can make my own character. That's cool. But how do I do it? Let's open a thread.
That is in my eyes quite understandable. If you look into the most popular LF2 site you will obviously find those people. If you don't like/ hate them there is an easy possibility to avoid any encounter. Either you just open the threads you find interesting and skip the senseless posts, or you just leave the place.
Really, not everyone can write in english as good as you, some people are younger, not everyone cares about good posts, not everyone is as smart as you.
There are enough forums with less "newbies" and with people sharing your opinion. Where people need more patience to really do something f.e..If you visit this one and don't like it, thats your own fault. These people are here and complaining about it all the time won't change that at all( there are some older members I heard saying something similar, especially the sentence "I ignored and hated most of you, I tolerated some of you and respected only a fair few. The fair few that I respected are pretty much gone..." seems very familiar to me, just in less harsh words.)
Just one thing to say:
This is reality. Live with it.
Thanks given by: lf2TimmE1 , Simoneon , Som1Lse
He's been gone for a while, you know. That, and he doesn't give a crap for anything that you're all saying. Just let this thread die already.
Thanks given by: snorsorbet , STM1993 , HappyHouR , Lord Anu
Actually he does.
I came across a conversation between him and BP on IRC about Reaper's post yesterday.

But you are right about letting this thread die, just wanted to point that out.
Thanks given by:
~jk time to close this..
wish everyone a nice rest of the day ;)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: snorsorbet , Lord Anu