Poll: Is this a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah!
19.35%
6 19.35%
No...
35.48%
11 35.48%
I don't have Facebook... / I don't care...
45.16%
14 45.16%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An LFE Facebook Group?
Quote:I was wondering, would an LFE facebook group be a good idea?
No, it wouldn't, it's not and never was.
Thanks given by:
I said yes but I barley use by facebook account and I change my vote to don't care.
Pretty much this is a useless post in my opinion.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2009, 08:22 PM)Divisor Wrote:  I've made a group before and as far as I know I haven't received a single bill yet :D
But whatever, its' your decision, but I guess making a FB group doesn't require an admin for this forum to do it...basicaly anyone could...
So blow_fly98 you could still try making one and see if anyone joins...

Time is money
Little Fighter 2 Lobby
play online with upto 4 other fighters!

http://www.lf2lobby.com
Thanks given by:
as my life is containing of .. 90 % facebook.. i have no other way as to vote for the first option ^^
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Well to be honest with you, this is a pretty much stupid idea. Since most people use facebook for talking to friends, and contacting people we know. By creating and LFE facebook group it would make us look like the super nerds :P

Sorry i just thinks it's kinda pathetic taking facebook this seriously by doing all the group things and stuff.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
Phil, have you even read the thread before you posted/edited Madara's post...?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
You can trust me to say that it's neither effective nor useful to have a facebook group. Most people want to split their internet personality from their real life personality, and would also want to avoid "looking like nerds". Plus, the real reason anyone uses Facebook is just to keep in touch. Then again, people don't really do much on facebook; just create an account and leave it to rot/watch their friends who are facebook-addicted post stuff/take dumb quizzes. Even for advertisement purposes, a facebook group dedicated to GAMES is crap.

Besides, we already have a forum here. It's not that we are not proud to stand up for LFE, we find that this is a bad idea.

Highlighted for emphasis. Best point in this thread. ~ Blue Phoenix
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Silverthorn
STM1993, you made my day :)
Thanks given by:
Phil: Yeah, i am not to proud of LFE, but this shouldn't bother you. Plus as i said before i use facebook for my friends and stuff, not for lfe, also we have a forum as well.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by: